GSMB Extinct

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n931 said:
Oh, I'd so ban you. Then I'd unban you JUST so I could ban you again. I need my :mwahaha: emoticon right about now.

:bwahaha:? Oh, that's a B, not an M....darn!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n931 said:
Oh, I'd so ban you. Then I'd unban you JUST so I could ban you again. I need my :mwahaha: emoticon right about now.
I need the yap emote.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n949 said:
I need the yap emote.
yap.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alright. What's the real story here? How can a joke thread sink the Titanic? Where's the logical argument for the Powers That Be to end the sports forum of the University of Florida? In the end did it come down to the root of all evil, money? Dis Ox piss off a big shot at the Gainesville Sun or their baby daddy, the New York Times? Did banned posters like Sid crying to management force political correctness? In other words what the hell happened here?

Here's the official response I received from the SUN......

This was a long time in the works since social media has become the main
form of communication on the Internet.

The anonymous message board has fallen out of favor and can be cumbersome
to manage and moderate.

We have decided to put our time and effort to creating a new social media
platform for sports fans to communicate.

Thank you for reading,

Joel Axon

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
Alright. What's the real story here? How can a joke thread sink the Titanic? Where's the logical argument for the Powers That Be to end the sports forum of the University of Florida? In the end did it come down to the root of all evil, money? Dis Ox piss off a big shot at the Gainesville Sun or their baby daddy, the New York Times? Did banned posters like Sid crying to management force political correctness? In other words what the hell happened here?

This was a long time in the works since social media has become the main
form of communication on the Internet.

The anonymous message board has fallen out of favor and can be cumbersome
to manage and moderate.

We have decided to put our time and effort to creating a new social media
platform for sports fans to communicate.

Thank you for reading,

Joel Axon
$$$

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They got tired of this stupid Vol showing up on their Gator board, so they fixed the problem.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Joker was in charge of it and decided if he was going, so was the Forum.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York - Alright. What's the real story here? How can a joke thread sink the Titanic? Where's the logical argument for the Powers That Be to end the sports forum of the University of Florida? In the end did it come down to the root of all evil, money? Dis Ox piss off a big shot at the Gainesville Sun or their baby daddy, the New York Times? Did banned posters like Sid crying to management force political correctness? In other words what the hell happened here?

This was a long time in the works since social media has become the main form of communication on the Internet.
The anonymous message board has fallen out of favor and can be cumbersome to manage and moderate.
We have decided to put our time and effort to creating a new social media platform for sports fans to communicate.
Thank you for reading, Joel Axon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel is a lackey!!!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n1512 said:
Alright. What's the real story here? How can a joke thread sink the Titanic? Where's the logical argument for the Powers That Be to end the sports forum of the University of Florida? In the end did it come down to the root of all evil, money? Dis Ox piss off a big shot at the Gainesville Sun or their baby daddy, the New York Times? Did banned posters like Sid crying to management force political correctness? In other words what the hell happened here? Here's the official response I received from the SUN...... This was a long time in the works since social media has become the main form of communication on the Internet. The anonymous message board has fallen out of favor and can be cumbersome to manage and moderate. We have decided to put our time and effort to creating a new social media platform for sports fans to communicate. Thank you for reading, Joel Axon
I am going to have to send this Joel guy an email.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I woiuldn't piss them off yet. Perhaps Ox can still negotiate for an email list of subscribers as a method of the Sun currying some goodwill with those of us pissed about their decision.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
bradgator2;n1542 said:
I am going to have to send this Joel guy an email.

Actually do it this time. :lol:
Although it is actually against my nature to do that, it does sound fun.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n1556 said:
I woiuldn't piss them off yet. Perhaps Ox can still negotiate for an email list of subscribers as a method of the Sun currying some goodwill with those of us pissed about their decision.

F*ck goodwill with the Sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb