anigif_enhanced-24902-1405955562-11.gif

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ItsDookie87;n90350 said:
Good work GI, you're sending them to gatorchlatter.com lol

Stir up some 💩 and people look! I don't think we want that dweeb among us.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n90353 said:
People I've never heard of keep saying mean things about me over there. :weep:

Don't lose too much sleep over it.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I just visited that wasteland for the first time in ...well...I don't know when I was there last. What a sad place. If you get 15 posts your topic goes "hot"?

The OP got the title of this thread wrong. There aren't enough posters there to "Rage" on anything. It's become the board equivalent of hanging out on the curb at the Circle K on a Friday night trying to pick up "chicks".

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown;n91157 said:
I just visited that wasteland for the first time in ...well...I don't know when I was there last. What a sad place. If you get 15 posts your topic goes "hot"?

The OP got the title of this thread wrong. There aren't enough posters there to "Rage" on anything. It's become the board equivalent of hanging out on the curb at the Circle K on a Friday night trying to pick up "chicks".
Great to have you here BoomTown.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They've got to be regretting their decision to scrap the board. Traffic on their crappy content page is way down, which affects ad revenue. I used to get to their forums by going through the content page. I'd at least look at their headlines and move on to their forum. They lost those page views, which is a key metric to sell ads. I had long since stopped reading their articles when they started asking probative questions about my income, my bathroom habits and my sexual perversions in exchange for reading their awful articles.

Let's face it, once they started ignoring the board, the place turned into Lord of the Flies. We killed piggy (sid) and ran the rest of the a-holes off the island. We existed by our own rules and anyone who didn't want to be there was invited to leave, sucks to your asmar. But we did drive traffic and they've lost that now forever.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n91353 said:
They've got to be regretting their decision to scrap the board. Traffic on their crappy content page is way down, which affects ad revenue.
You'd think a business person would consider these things.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n91401 said:
You'd think a business person would consider these things.
Yep, only reason they brought GSMB back. It's not like anybody was visited that site for anything else.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n91353 said:
... I had long since stopped reading their articles when they started asking probative questions about my income, my bathroom habits and my sexual perversions in exchange for reading their awful articles.

That was especially dangerous on their part considering in your case all those things are so tightly interwoven.
:snob:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
BoomTown;n91157 said:
Yep that about sums it up!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's "rag" on us not "rage" on us.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Was just there reading old/classic threads in particular one that rogdochar started - Ray Rice's Fiance Is A Knockout. So I posted the following, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great chatterers. The system made a slight modification, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great sportsers. WOW

ps Please don 't go and look... as it will reveal my true identity... don't look, promise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator