GSMB shut down AGAIN due to "disruptive posters".....and revived AGAIN

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"I just think it's pretty obvious that there are a certain group of posters here whose sole intent is to disrupt this board and denigrate the Sun's management. It stems from the split they apparently had in the past and there's been ample evidence on the other board of plots to disrupt this site. "

Apparently.... It is our fault.
:bwahaha:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
"I just think it's pretty obvious that there are a certain group of posters here whose sole intent is to disrupt this board and denigrate the Sun's management. It stems from the split they apparently had in the past and there's been ample evidence on the other board of plots to disrupt this site. "

I see you brought Lawrence/inmyeyes/CaneThing's post over here. He blames me for influencing others over there for being a troll. If anyone notices, he never responds when Law, Ox, and many others from here post over there.
For some reason, he's the only Pat Dooley lover on that board or anywhere else.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My dad retired Command Master Chief back in 1997. What's the difference? For some reason, I want to guess it's the size and type of squadron. He was deployable anti-submarine helicopters.

Two stories:
1) I'd ask him directly, but he's a d!ck. Oddly enough, I ran into a few old high school buddies years ago who were under his command. They thought he was the best guy on the planet. I swear we were talking about a different man.
2) He reached out and got me an appointment to Annapolis. I declined it. We were never the same after that.
My dad was a pilot in the Navy - he was a dick too.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Lord, brad-the-impaler penetrates again, stakes all their heads on one post.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

That's an amazingly immature (and unprofessional) response for a newspaper. (Then again, should I be surprised?) Rather than try and falsely pass blame, the Sun needs to own the reason why it happened in the first place. IT HAD BEEN NEARLY TWO YEARS SINCE RUSS QUIT AS ADMIN AND THEY HADN'T DONE A THING!

Wake the f*ck up.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's an amazingly immature (and unprofessional) response for a newspaper. (Then again, should I be surprised?) Rather than try and falsely pass blame, the Sun needs to own the reason why it happened in the first place. IT HAD BEEN NEARLY TWO YEARS SINCE RUSS QUIT AS ADMIN AND THEY HADN'T DONE A THING!

Wake the f*ck up.
Speaking of which, what's our succession plan if ox gets hit by a bus?

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015

Wake the f*ck up.
This wasn't the newspapers response, it was from LoF. The paper probably doesn't even know the forum is back on line....

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gsmb has been dead to me for several years now.... Let Alvin stink up the place by himself!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This wasn't the newspapers response, it was from LoF. The paper probably doesn't even know the forum is back on line....

I'm guilty of having skimmed posts too fast and missed some. Even the Sun wouldn't say something that ignorant.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just went over there... seriously...the FIRST thread I clicked on had Lof badmouthing our athletic department for spending money on Lady softball upgrades.... commenting how we got knocked out in the first round BUT fsu is still in it, blah, blah, blah...I couldn't even finish reading his bul!sh!t...

This is how I responded:

Why is it every time I pop into this once great message board, transformed into a Sahara like waist land, and click onto a link, I find Lawrence denigrating UF while talking up his true love, fsu???

Oh well... back to gator c hatter . com

http://forum.gatorsports.com/topic/...y-we-are-spending-on-new-softball-facilities/

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They don't know what their doing over there...never did either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.