oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

Notice
We have decided to discontinue the anonymous forum on Gatorsports. We appreciate that most of those who visit and post messages on this forum have done so with civility, but there is a disruptive minority of forum members that requires time and attention we think can be better used in producing and sharing quality content. Visit the Gatorsports Facebook page or engage with us on Twitter.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Does wonders for what little is left of the Sun's reputation. If they're simply going to ignore things like that, they really would be better off just shutting the place down.

Now that GSMB has been shut down, we can only wonder how long will it take before they revive the board due to lack of hits on just their web page alone.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
200w.gif

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alvin will go nuts. So how long before he comes crawling back to Ox to let him back in here?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvie and other sockpuppets arriving soon........including, to quote Sergeant Hartman, that ****** named Lawrence.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think that Crucial had a lot to do with getting the GSMB up after the first shutdown. He was going to be the guy driving the resurrection. Then he got hired in Atlanta and the GSMB went to **** again... The hamsters ran out of food and went toes up...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Those dummies acted like the Sun employees had no choice but to be responsible for moderating that board. That's absurd, and that's what volunteer mods are for. The site functioned at a high level for over a decade with volunteer mods.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can't even get on gatorsports.com. Says the server is not responding. Did they shut down the whole thing?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I can't even get on gatorsports.com. Says the server is not responding. Did they shut down the whole thing?

All the Gator stuff is under the Gainesville Sun site now. It seems GatorSports is gone completely.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

Notice
We have decided to discontinue the anonymous forum on Gatorsports. We appreciate that most of those who visit and post messages on this forum have done so with civility, but there is a disruptive minority of forum members that requires time and attention we think can be better used in producing and sharing quality content. Visit the Gatorsports Facebook page or engage with us on Twitter.

Problem is there are 540 potentially "disruptive members" over here who could care less if they discontinue the forum or not. Man they created a cluster. If they're smart they'll shut the thing down for good. Of course that assumes they're smart.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think that Crucial had a lot to do with getting the GSMB up after the first shutdown. He was going to be the guy driving the resurrection. Then he got hired in Atlanta and the GSMB went to **** again... The hamsters ran out of food and went toes up...
You stole my avi

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I still get on gatorsports.com just fine. No way they are going to shut that down.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm.... I can get there from the main gainesville.com page but not a google search or if I type in gatorsports.com. Weirdness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.