Gurley Will Miss FL Game

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n93389 said:
I think he was talking about Chubb. How he isn't the home run threat Gurley is. But that Chub just keeps hammering away...

Hopefully we'll actually try to tackle instead of trying to deliver knock out blows. Gang tackling can wear a player out too. Look at how many injuries Gronk has had, and he never goes down on the first hit.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
If we can pressure their QB early, them pound on Chubb, we may actually have a chance...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n93401 said:
Hopefully we'll actually try to tackle instead of trying to deliver knock out blows. Gang tackling can wear a player out too. Look at how many injuries Gronk has had, and he never goes down on the first hit.

:scratchchin:

I think I see what you did there...

Chubb will definitely be up for that game. It'll be hard to bring him down. Hopefully it's not a morning game.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chubb is not a huge drop off from Gurley, but it helps that they have less depth. Having Gurley avail then being able to put in a fresh Chubb to spell him is a big deal. The defense is going to sell out to stop the run. So if the DBs can avoid any big plays, hopefully we will be in the game. Then it is up to Treon and the boys to surprise us.

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
College football has always been a game of emotion. And on Saturday Georgia will be phucn furious at a level rarely seen. I feel sorry for y'all. Really.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Mr. SEC;n93415 said:
College football has always been a game of emotion. And on Saturday Georgia will be phucn furious at a level rarely seen. I feel sorry for y'all. Really.
I know I shouldn't ask you, but what the hell. Why?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. SEC;n93421 said:
Curb stomp MFer.
Give me one reason why I shouldn't ban you for life? What exactly to do bring to the board? Why are you here in the first place?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mr. SEC;n93415 said:

Win something and then come back to talk about feeling sorry for a team that has owned you the past 25 years(6 wins) and has 3 NCs, not to mention 8 SECs in that span.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. SEC;n93415 said:

DSC00490.JPG

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n93428 said:
Give me one reason why I shouldn't ban you for life? What exactly to do bring to the board? Why are you here in the first place?

Not sure if this is the exact medical term for it, but I believe it's called Little Brother Syndrome(LBS). Patients suffering from mild to severe cases of LBS often experience the need to seek acceptance from their older peers, with a complete knowledge that neither acceptance or the desired respect is very likely. Symptoms include unfounded confidence, constant excuse making, talks of next year, and barking at other grown adults.

*Call you doctor if you experience a title drought of more than 30 years.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Let me tell you a dog story. I have been here awhile. I started teaching at a N Fla school back in the 80s. Always had 3-4 dogs in my classes if their shirts were the truth. Probably just parents or relatives trying to stir sh#t. After SOS showed up the shirts disappeared. I havent seen one in many years. It was a big bandwagon back in the day. Let's just hope ours was not a "bandwagon" but from all the sh#t slinging I sometimes wonder. "I aint going to anymore games, I am going and just going to boo the sh#t out of them". They suck, they are awful they are #&*@^@.
Funny how it is we when we are bad ass but its they when we stink it up. :whistle:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Mistake is a teacher. Too bad you didnt meet her instead of me.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n93451 said:
Let me tell you a dog story. I have been here awhile. I started teaching at a N Fla school back in the 80s. Always had 3-4 dogs in my classes if their shirts were the truth. Probably just parents or relatives trying to stir sh#t. After SOS showed up the shirts disappeared. I havent seen one in many years. It was a big bandwagon back in the day. Let's just hope ours was not a "bandwagon" but from all the sh#t slinging I sometimes wonder. "I aint going to anymore games, I am going and just going to boo the sh#t out of them". They suck, they are awful they are #&*@^@.
Funny how it is we when we are bad ass but its they when we stink it up. :whistle:

I always use the term "we" for the most part even if we aren't doing good like under Muschamp. As far as the shirt goes I probably wear a Gator shirt about the same number of times with the exception of the first few days after a bad loss - due to the loss stinging I guess. I have no problem with fans booing Muschamp with what he has done here.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
krisl648;93363 said:
Glad he wont be back there to return kick offs from us also!

What makes you think there will be more than one kickoff from us in this game? I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorhunter;n93462 said:
What makes you think there will be more than one kickoff from us in this game? I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

Name the last game where we only performed one kickoff.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
I bet Richt thought he'd have Gurley back for our game. This must have been a really slap in the puss for him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n93448 said:
Muschamp has allowed people like Mr. SEC to start talking crap again.
This is painfully, painfully true. However, in the case of Mr. SEC, he was doing his annual crotch-grabbing before the game even during the Meyer era when we were thumping them. You should have seen him before the 2008 game. My God, what a satisfying beatdown that was (49-14). The Ball-lickers and their pathetic fans were so confident of victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator