Gymnastics up to #3

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
NCAA Rankings

LSU and Oklahoma #1 & 2, no surprise there. Our freshman are outstanding. First home meet this Friday night against Kentucky. Highly recommend if you can.

Surprising that UCLA with 2 olympic gold medalists on team barely breaks top 10. But early in season not all routines are in.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That was a huge score for the women on Sunday, and massive scores for LSU and Okie. UCLA will rise in the rankings. Should be another competitive year which is great considering 4 teams dominated for so long. And CU, I think we're the only ones who care about gymnastic on this board, but that's ok.

And wow has Georgia fallen from grace.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was a huge score for the women on Sunday, and massive scores for LSU and Okie. UCLA will rise in the rankings. Should be another competitive year which is great considering 4 teams dominated for so long. And CU, I think we're the only ones who care about gymnastic on this board, but that's ok.

Some of us care :naughty:
image_handler.aspx

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Somewhere, Foley is beaming like a proud papa.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I agree, since Georgia lost their coach they have really struggled. So far so good with Rowland replacing Faen next years class is shaping up too.

It's important that members of this board appreciate some of the other sports. Gymnastics is for real, those girls are probably pound for pound some of the strongest and toughest athletes on campus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.