Birthday Happy 60th Birthday Gator By Marriage!

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Given the results from last week, I'm thinking we should celebrate GBM's birthday EVERY game weekend. (that would also give me the chance to wish you HBD on time)

Happy belated birthday.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Given the results from last week, I'm thinking we should celebrate GBM's birthday EVERY game weekend. (that would also give me the chance to wish you HBD on time)

Happy belated birthday.
Ended up being a perfect weekend: Awesome dinner at Spurrier’s with the family and a group of friends. A relaxed Saturday morning, followed by an excellent afternoon corporate tailgate we were invited to, and then of course the game. Nice brunch on Sunday at Paramount Grill and an uneventful drive home. Can’t think of a better way to have spent #60.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ended up being a perfect weekend: Awesome dinner at Spurrier’s with the family and a group of friends. A relaxed Saturday morning, followed by an excellent afternoon corporate tailgate we were invited to, and then of course the game. Nice brunch on Sunday at Paramount Grill and an uneventful drive home. Can’t think of a better way to have spent #60.
Erica Mena Bj GIF by ALLBLK

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.