Happy Birthday '78!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Screenshot2011-08-12at80117AM.png

Clockwise from top left: ppinesgator, Swampy, Skinny, me, tadees, Mandar, Dunder, SQ, Sasquatch, Jabber, SGG.

It was a tailgate on Univ. Ave. hosted by SQ's family before the 2010 LSU game, the infamous fake kick, fumble and run loss.
It's humorous that Squash and Jabber are side-by-side.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They despise each other. Always have.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Happy belated, '78.

Clockwise from top left: ppinesgator, Swampy, Skinny, me, tadees, Mandar, Dunder, SQ, Sasquatch, Jabber, SGG.

It was a tailgate on Univ. Ave. hosted by SQ's family before the 2010 LSU game, the infamous fake kick, fumble and run loss.
Happy belated, '78!

I believe I swung by that tailgate. Whatever did happen to tadees? I miss his avatars.

winnie-the-pooh-killed.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Happy belated, '78.

Happy belated, '78!

I believe I swung by that tailgate. Whatever did happen to tadees? I miss his avatars.

winnie-the-pooh-killed.jpg

I meant to mention your having stopped by in my previous post, Mark. You were looking pretty ripped, my friend. Still working out regularly? I assume your group of buddies still attends most of the games.

Haven't spoken much with tadees of late. He's still in G'ville, has a young daughter who is the focus of his attention but rarely posts much here. He and I started a private UF board a couple years ago and he visits occasionally. I'd say overall he's doing well, working on self-improvement as we all are.

Hope to catch you at a game in the fall!

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

That was one hell of a day. 155 and Coke mixture got stronger as the day went on.....and the game.....ugh. What a disaster.

Feels odd looking at this picture since I lost 125 of those pounds :lol:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I meant to mention your having stopped by in my previous post, Mark. You were looking pretty ripped, my friend. Still working out regularly? I assume your group of buddies still attends most of the games.

Haven't spoken much with tadees of late. He's still in G'ville, has a young daughter who is the focus of his attention but rarely posts much here. He and I started a private UF board a couple years ago and he visits occasionally. I'd say overall he's doing well, working on self-improvement as we all are.

Hope to catch you at a game in the fall!
I almost mentioned divits stopping by the tailgate in the thread where LBoy called him a coward posting behind a keyboard in the PF the other day, but I thought better of it.

My thought was "I doubt seriously you'd think the same thing if you ever met the guy." :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was one hell of a day. 155 and Coke mixture got stronger as the day went on.....and the game.....ugh. What a disaster.

Feels odd looking at this picture since I lost 125 of those pounds :lol:

Congrats, big guy (or not so big guy now). ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.