Happy Birthday Concrete Helmet!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
we all gave him a good hard ribbing his first year on the board but he took it like a champ and kept coming back for more. Now I find myself laughing regularly at his posts. And its fun to have someone defending grier to no end, we have a bunch that do the same for mac, so why not have some balance? :lol:
Guy has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh when he gets hitched to a cause (redshirt, Grier, Bert). :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I had a good day yesterday and wanted to say thanks to everyone who comes to this board and contributes regularly. It also dawned on me that it's been a little over 3 years since I joined this place. I fully expected to have a short life span here as I had on the other sports message boards(3-6 months)...Hence the name "Concrete Helmet"....Then it became pretty clear that most of you guys are more fugged up than me so this place would be perfect :lol:. I finally found a place where I could bust other posters balls, irritate them to no end and then laugh with them about it less than 10 minutes later....

So while I'm still in a good mood and since the season is close my birthday wishes include the Gators finding a consistent offense and keeping us entertained while maintaining the recent surge in recruiting....Main point is keeping the product exciting and keeping the key parts coming in. I hope the rest will take care of itself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HBD. No idea how I missed this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.