Birthday Happy Birthday daytonacane!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
George Mira?

HBD to Daytonacane and everyone else.

George Mira El Matador. The Key West Conch. He once switched the ball from his usual right hand to his left hand when he was being hit and threw the winning touchdown against us.

Jun 2, 2015
Profile shows 80 years old. Not sure if that's true, but if it is, it's impressive, as most Miami fans are killed in the streets of Miami in various gang wars well before ages like that.

Discuss.

Ox, yes, my true birthday when I turned 80 was April 3 (1938). I was born in Alachua Hospital and delivered by Dr. Thomas. I have managed to live this long as I hung out on the streets of Coral Gables vs. the hood.

Jun 2, 2015
Thank you Gators for your birthday wishes. BTW, my two sons, their wives and my grandchildren, plus they surprised me and had 4 of my close friends join us at Caps on the Water restaurant in St. Augustine. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it, Food was great as was the gin martini!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I must admit that if someone had told me that one of my regular members was an 80 year old woman, I would have laughed in their face.

To say that 80-year-olds (men or women) don't frequent message boards is the understatement of the century.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.