GatorJ
Have a great one.. :Swamp Queen:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be 39 in January myself. Where did you go to high school?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm an army brat. Born in Gainesville at AGH. my dad joined the Army when I was a tyke. We then moved to Georgia, and then I went to school in North Carolina, Turkey, Georgia again, Arizona, Germany, Georgia again, Texas, and then I graduated high school in Hawaii (1993). Spent a year trying to figure out myself. Then I joined the Air Force, spent four years and got out in 1998. Then I moved to Gainesville got myself a job, worked my way through college, graduated from Santa Fe and then got my BA from UF. Now I live in Tampa.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY J

[video=youtube;yQU8Ck0wdr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQU8Ck0wdr0[/video]

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY J

[video=youtube;yQU8Ck0wdr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQU8Ck0wdr0[/video]
Now that's a birthday present!

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n2677 said:
I'm an army brat. Born in Gainesville at AGH. my dad joined the Army when I was a tyke. We then moved to Georgia, and then I went to school in North Carolina, Turkey, Georgia again, Arizona, Germany, Georgia again, Texas, and then I graduated high school in Hawaii (1993). Spent a year trying to figure out myself. Then I joined the Air Force, spent four years and got out in 1998. Then I moved to Gainesville got myself a job, worked my way through college, graduated from Santa Fe and then got my BA from UF. Now I live in Tampa.
Been there. I went to three different high schools in two different countries. My mom refused to let me join in '91. I probably should have anyway. Happy birthday.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy birthday J. I also believe you are a father so happy fathers day as well.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
GatorJ;n2677 said:
Been there. I went to three different high schools in two different countries. My mom refused to let me join in '91. I probably should have anyway. Happy birthday.
Not all it's cracked up to be. I could've done without going in. The only positive things for me out of it was that I was able to take 4 years to figure out myself while getting a paycheck and I got to see some interesting places.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator said:
Happy birthday J. I also believe you are a father so happy fathers day as well.
Thanks bud!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
GatorJ;n2677 said:
Thanks btw

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
GatorJ;n2677 said:
Double post. Sorry.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
GatorJ;n2677 said:
I just felt out of place living among civilians. Culture shock, if you will. Plus, in '91, the US was in Iraq and there was talk of starting up the draft again. I wasn't going to be drafted. Then Ma Jabber got wind of my plan and lost her damn mind all at me and junk.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My pleasure, AF 67-71
USAFSS.GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.