Funny. I read that as gator seat dawgs.

That don't make no sense.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Finkle, I like how you've attacked your new duties, but there's no reason to start birthday threads for people that have never posted. Don't waste your time.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Finkle, I like how you've attacked your new duties, but there's no reason to start birthday threads for people that have never posted. Don't waste your time.
Funny, that's what I told somebody this morning... :eek3:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Ox, Urg, and Ray handle this task reminds me of a city work crew on the side of the road. You have 3 men, all leaning on a shovel, all smoking a cigarette, all staring at a hole in the ground... and nobody actually working.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Ox, Urg, and Ray handle this task reminds me of a city work crew on the side of the road. You have 3 men, all leaning on a shovel, all smoking a cigarette, all staring at a hole in the ground... and nobody actually working.
That means we get big government paychecks :yes:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox apparently doesn't like welcoming people to the board...who knew :dunno:
A birthday thread for someone that is never going to see it is "welcoming them to the board"? I consider birthday threads a perk for involved members, i.e. people that regularly post. If you never post, you lose that perk.

And for our REALLY involved members, they get stickied in the Main Sports Forum, an additional perk.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A birthday thread for someone that is never going to see it is "welcoming them to the board"? I consider birthday threads a perk for involved members, i.e. people that regularly post. If you never post, you lose that perk.

And for our REALLY involved members, they get stickied in the Main Sports Forum, an additional perk.
Have you considered that maybe, just maybe they aren't posting because you aren't welcoming to them?
:lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

So a sticky perk is a good thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator