Happy Birthday, Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The bicentennial boy. Every year I post his birthday thread and every year I think I'm probably being taken for a ride. He doesn't deny not being born on July 4, 1976 and yet he has yet to comply with requests for a copy of his birth certificate.

I'll let you be the judge.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
The bicentennial boy. Every year I post his birthday thread and every year I think I'm probably being taken for a ride. He doesn't deny not being born on July 4, 1976 and yet he has yet to comply with requests for a copy of his birth certificate.

I'll let you be the judge.
You sound like a "Birther".

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
For a second there I thought you said he was born in 1776 which would only reinforce my theory that sparkles is a vampire. Reading is fundamental.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He probably looks like John Adams.

Happy fake news birthday, jackass.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What an embarrassing slight to Law. His alleged birthday thread doesn't even rate a sticky over a $10 raffle for a Gatorchatter hoodie.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
894th.jpg
Keep up the good fight man.........I Hope the fireworks on your cake match the fireworks in your heart (He has one, Ive seen it).

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What an embarrassing slight to Law. His alleged birthday thread doesn't even rate a sticky over a $10 raffle for a Gatorchatter hoodie.
If I thought today was actually his birthday, I would sticky it. There's no way it is.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Unless Law wants to come to me privately and confirm to me that this is really his birthday, I'm closing this. 78 is going off of something he saw on Facebook - Law hasn't actually set a birthday here on the board.

I don't want to soil the birthday of the United States with this lying nonsense.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The next moderator who adds on to a thread after I've closed it gets publicly tarred and feathered, then banned for life with no pension.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t know it was locked when I hit “post”, and I didn’t know I had that kind of power. I’d never knowingly violate forum rules. I’m a loyal and adoring mod.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I didn’t know it was locked when I hit “post”, and I didn’t know I had that kind of power. I’d never knowingly violate forum rules. I’m a loyal and adoring mod.
Well well, look who did it again. You have been stripped of your powers, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.