Happy Birthday oxrageous!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember the day well. I was headed north on 13th Street after class when I came upon an orange Mazda pickup on the side of the road. I pulled over out of concern. My first thoughts were blown-out tire. Inside, a young woman was giving birth to twins. I turned down "Carry On Wayward Son" on the quadship, WGVL so we could hear the first screams. Astonishingly, out came two words.

GOOOOOOOOO, GATORS!!!

I knew I was gonna like those boys.

Enjoy your day, fearless leader.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I had my concerns when I joined this start up board back in the summer of 2014....then I realized who was running it and knew it was fugged......:lmao2:, just kidding, HBD.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
HBD, Ox!

I haven’t seen you ever since the CG began moving me around the country. I’m really glad we’re able to stay connected via Gator Chatter! This board is awesome and I’m glad you made it happen.

Btw, I’ll be disappointed if Ox King doesn’t post a certain relevant gif of Sheriff Buford T Justice in this thread. Just saying...

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday Ox.

il_340x270.1184158457_3pi5.jpg

Just ask Ox king

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
:scoff:......................Howabout a Birthday Breakfast out today.........Flying Biscuit is good (too many libs probably....or Metro Cafe (sounds libby but the UPD police love it). Clock probably or Awful House probably has the most conservatives if you need as safer atmosphere.................happy Birthday, Ox..............you done good with this place..........REAL good...............

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Happy birthday Ox. I hope you picked something out from oxballs.com that you really wanted.

ox cake.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.