Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Discuss. And if this date is not your real birthday, you are looking at a lifetime ban.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Happy bday, hope you like your cake.

Poop-Cake-copy.png

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
HBD, Pasty!

Just curious - do you need to go see a doc about your little problem? Or are you already on medication? Am I getting too personal? Anyway, eww.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
HBD, Pasty!

Just curious - do you need to go see a doc about your little problem? Or are you already on medication? Am I getting too personal? Anyway, eww.
Very funny. Everyone here knows that I am wheelchair bound and have a colostomy bag. My name is an attempt to add humor to my otherwise difficult days by referencing the "pasty" contents of my colostomy bag. (The contents get a paste-like consistency prior to emptying, if you must know). Thanks for making fun of me on my birthday, creep.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Very funny. Everyone here knows that I am wheelchair bound and have a colostomy bag. My name is an attempt to add humor to my otherwise difficult days by referencing the "pasty" contents of my colostomy bag. (The contents get a paste-like consistency prior to emptying, if you must know). Thanks for making fun of me on my birthday, creep.
Could be a whole lot worse. You could have chronic diarrhea.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Holy crap, I never saw that story! In fact, I only recall the discussion that the nickname was somewhat tied to Stacy Poole. Totally didn’t intend to make light of your situation.

Talk about putting BOTH feet in my mouth...

Edit: or is this an April Fools thing?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap, I never saw that story! In fact, I only recall the discussion that the nickname was somewhat tied to Stacy Poole. Totally didn’t intend to make light of your situation.

Talk about putting BOTH feet in my mouth...

Edit: or is this an April Fools thing?
:bwahaha:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Don't forget to burp the bag. Might want to clear the room first.

...Oh, and happy birthday! If you look down at your pouch I'm sure you'll be seeing your birthday cake again very soon so you can enjoy it twice!

BTW, your birthday shares the same date as my wedding anniversary. People keep telling my wife and I that April 1st is a fitting date for our anniversary. Not really sure what they're trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb