Happy Birthday TN G8R!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I was confused. :bandit:
I can't believe the mods would allow two user names to be so similar. Figure out who posts more, then make the other change it. I suspect the birthday boy does not post as much as the waterboy, so make birthday boy change his.
Simple!

:exactly:

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
No mine is in Aug. But I am the original. LOL.

HBD, 2.0

Thanks everyone... but I'm actually the original from back in the day on the GSMB! II remember when you came along. You can take all the credit since you put in all the work these days! I don't post much anymore. Kinda lurk in the shadows, haha!

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Happy pre-birthday you ornery Gator! The guy who's birthday it really is still better give me a like.
:bart:
giphy.gif

I gotchu!

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Well, I was confused. :bandit:
I can't believe the mods would allow two user names to be so similar. Figure out who posts more, then make the other change it. I suspect the birthday boy does not post as much as the waterboy, so make birthday boy change his.
Simple!

I am a pretty simple, easy going guy. I dont know if i would really enjoy not using my name I've been using for the past 12 years or so. I dont put in all the work and time like some of you though.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am a pretty simple, easy going guy. I dont know if i would really enjoy not using my name I've been using for the past 12 years or so. I dont put in all the work and time like some of you though.
You're good, brother. :fistbump:
Hope you had a great birthday! :bananadance2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator