Happy Birthday US Marine Corps

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
From 10 November 1775 until today, the USMC is the finest combined arms combat force in history. For all you ex-Jarheads (there are no former Marines), thank you; lift an adult beverage and remember the Corps. From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli, FIRST to Fight. Semper Fidelis.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know what Marine stands for?

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

They're also a part of the Department of the Navy. FYI for anyone who didn't know that. Marines are Navy. How about that? So if you ever hear a Marine disparage a Sailor, remind him/her that they're a Sailor too, whether they like it or not.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

They're also a part of the Department of the Navy. FYI for anyone who didn't know that. Marines are Navy. How about that? So if you ever hear a Marine disparage a Sailor, remind him/her that they're a Sailor too, whether they like it or not.
Sounds like a good way to get "decked'. I grew up in Pensacola and sometimes the Marines and the white caps really just didn't see eye to eye. I spent one Saturday evening under a pool table at the Union Pool Hall trying to avoid getting hit with a Cue stick when some sailors tried to interrupt a friendly Marine game of eight ball. Just sayin'.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

My Dad likes to bring this up on occasion, especially when he's ribbing his next door neighbor. :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I do too Crete, but you can't serve in the Navy for 20 years without having it in your blood to give Marines a hard time.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
From the Halls of Montezuma....

God bless the Marines and my 92 year old Marine aviator dad.

And a special thanks to all who served tomorrow, Veteran's Day.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

so you're all just a bunch of seamen :ugh:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just want to say to everyone in the Marine Corp and all of our other veterans in the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard that I am very grateful for your sacrifices and service to our country. Thank you for all you do to keep us safe and free.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a good way to get "decked'. I grew up in Pensacola and sometimes the Marines and the white caps really just didn't see eye to eye. I spent one Saturday evening under a pool table at the Union Pool Hall trying to avoid getting hit with a Cue stick when some sailors tried to interrupt a friendly Marine game of eight ball. Just sayin'.

Ya mean those guys battle?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I do too Crete, but you can't serve in the Navy for 20 years without having it in your blood to give Marines a hard time.
I appreciate you squids too...:lol:....Actually I appreciate any mofo who's out there land, air or sea keeping my civilian ass safe.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.