Founding Member
HBD!

hqdefault.jpg

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does the co-pilot let you fling Poo in the cockpit? well, if not, he should today - It's your Birthday!!!!!!!

Here's wishing you another great year!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Have a very Happy Birthday Zambo. Our monkey see monkey doo poster.
Let no tiger chase you around no tree. That would lead to xs butters.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I had a pilot scuba friend that had such seniority, he got his year's worth of flights done within about 6 months. Then he went to his farm in Mississippi to run his farm. Very calm neat fellow. He beieved in keeping himself sharp by not drinking,
not smoking and by running 2-3 miles per day.

In the first 2 months of my practice, I had an 18 year-old patient who always pulled out a "roll" of cash and aleays paid in full. One visit, I asked him did he feel safe carrying all that cash on his person? He explained that he flew to major cities in the U.S. to play in "black market" gambling pool (billiard) games. This guy is 18, remember. He said he trained using Navy Seal calisthenics & distance running. He said in the gambling contests, he loses at first but as the night goes on, with his older beer-gut slobs drinking and smoking cigars he winds up winning a "tax-free" income.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday Zambo! As one of my favorite posters, I hope you have a great day!

[GIPHY="monkey"]https://media4.giphy.com/media/Ujgg3ApoTGoKs/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like last year at this time @Zambo said this isn't really his birthday. :scratchchin:

But HBD anyway, monkey.
You have an excellent memory. Perhaps disturbingly so. But you are correct, my birthday was the 10th.

Either way, thanks for the birthday wishes fellas. Many friendly poos being flung your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.