Birthday Happy Birthday Zambo!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday Zambo. Hope you don’t end up dead in a roadside ditch.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Birthday Obazmo.

Can't help but notice as you age you've developed a slow first step.

Flight Line Service Monkey

4d09811dc17b58def46e9179503c40dd.jpg

A man was in a pet shop in Fort Worth looking at animals when a flight line supervisor from the local aircraft company entered and told the shopkeeper,

I want a Flight Line Service monkey, please.”..

The clerk nodded, went back to a cage and returned with a monkey. “That’ll be $1,000, Sir.” The supervisor paid and left. Surprised, the other customer said to the shopkeeper, “That was a lot of money. Why was that monkey so expensive?”

The shopkeeper answered, “Because a Flight Line Service monkey can park, fuel, and service aircraft, conduct required ground ops testing, rig aircraft flight controls, and is trained in in all flight line ops. He’s worth it.”

Now really interested, the man spotted another monkey with a $10,000 price tag. “What? A ten grand monkey? What can it do?”

“That’s a Maintenance Supervisor monkey. It teaches aircraft maintenance, supervises corrective and preventive maintenance programs, supervises crews of maintainers, and does all the paperwork. A very useful monkey indeed!”

Then the man found a third monkey with a price tag of $50,000. “Holy cow! What’s a fifty grand monkey do?”

The shopkeeper sighed. “I've never seen him do anything but drink beer and play with his peter, but his papers say he’s a Pilot. By the way his name is John."

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks everyone! As luck would have it my good friend from UF got married yesterday and so I was out here in Jax for the festivities. Great seeing so many of my old Gator friends....I think most of the reception guests were appalled when we grabbed the groom and threw him into the ocean but screw them. I don’t think they were expecting us to strip to our skivvies and commandeer the hot tub either but what do you expect when you invite a monkey to a fancy wedding? Anyway it was great timing with my 50th birthday so I had a great visit with family today as well. Back to San Diego in the early a.m.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks everyone! As luck would have it my good friend from UF got married yesterday and so I was out here in Jax for the festivities. Great seeing so many of my old Gator friends....I think most of the reception guests were appalled when we grabbed the groom and threw him into the ocean but screw them. I don’t think they were expecting us to strip to our skivvies and commandeer the hot tub either but what do you expect when you invite a monkey to a fancy wedding? Anyway it was great timing with my 50th birthday so I had a great visit with family today as well. Back to San Diego in the early a.m.
How’s the weather? I leave in 2 days for Jacksonville.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hot and humid as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics