Happy Memorial Day Weekend

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Memorial Day Weekend Brothers and Sisters. Thank you all who have served, continue to serve, will serve and have died. We owe you all a great deal more than what we provide. I hope you everyone takes the time to remember and be grateful.

Black Rifle Coffee Company
https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Special day....Special lives.....Special country. I know Memorial Day is meant for the fallen that sacrificed the ultimate. For me it is not only an honor but an obligation to remember those and to say a special thanks for their service but also let their families know their sacrifice is and will never be forgotten. God Bless all of you and have a special weekend.......

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I did a 6 year commitment to the Army. My step son is an E8 and has done 5 combat tours in different places and will retire in 2 years. His ex wife was in Iraq at the same time he was and we had their 2 small children for 18 months even though they arent supposed to send both parents at the same time. Have another son who did 4 years and got out. Then another one who did 3 years and has just recently gotten out. My son in law did 2 years as well. We are familiar with the service over here but always have a strong reverence for all who served and paid the ultimate price. For them I am forever grateful. If there is anything the government should invest in, its our troops. All of the wounded and disabled and sick. God bless all of our service men and women, you are Americas finest.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
url.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I did a 6 year commitment to the Army. My step son is an E8 and has done 5 combat tours in different places and will retire in 2 years. His ex wife was in Iraq at the same time he was and we had their 2 small children for 18 months even though they arent supposed to send both parents at the same time. Have another son who did 4 years and got out. Then another one who did 3 years and has just recently gotten out. My son in law did 2 years as well. We are familiar with the service over here but always have a strong reverence for all who served and paid the ultimate price. For them I am forever grateful. If there is anything the government should invest in, its our troops. All of the wounded and disabled and sick. God bless all of our service men and women, you are Americas finest.
A special thanks to you and your family also Dan. A special Memorial Day prayer to all those in harms way for a safe and peaceful return to those that love them.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
My wife and I are planning to walk through Arlington today after church. I'll post up a couple of pictures. Arlington is my favorite place to take a walk in DC.

Thanks for the thread. I love hearing from other patriots.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Colleville-sur-Mer, Normandy, France. Almost 10,000 US servicemen and women who died at the invasion of Normandy
800px-American_military_cemetery_2003.JPG

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Watched "Unbroken" last night. Louis Zamperini lived through it, but what a great reminder of the difficulties endured by our fellow patriots. I have no idea if I could sustain that level of resilience. Truly remarkable!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Special thoughts and prayers to those of you who are missing battle buddies or shipmates today.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Watched "Unbroken" last night. Louis Zamperini lived through it, but what a great reminder of the difficulties endured by our fellow patriots. I have no idea if I could sustain that level of resilience. Truly remarkable!

A new meaning of the word hell that's for sure....Makes you wonder if death wouldn't have been a better option. Still the symbol of strength through defiance is a lesson not to give in to the evils of this world be it a foreign enemy in war or cowardly terrorist using our own system against us...Stand tall.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And they say history books aren't being rewritten....There is almost no way young people can be this stupid....Is there? Their parents should be ashamed too.
WTF are they studying in history classes?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
b888dd02cab4126b371636e6bbff6f29.jpg

Thanks to ALL who walked the walk to keep the world's mayhem and death off our shores... truly, the Gate Keepers of Freedom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.