Happy Thanksgiving Gatorchatter!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Very thankful for all of you that visit this forum every day. I hope everyone has a wonderful time with their families.

Gatorchatter will remain open all day.

Discuss.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all Gators everywhere, and especially those who find themselves in this dysfunctional little community. I appreciate the knowledge, camaraderie, and debate on our shared passion - Gator sports. This place is a daily respite, and I'm very appreciative.

Don't tell Ox though, that guys head already barely fits through a door.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Happy day to my fellow gator fans and mutual respect society. I hope your pies are perfect your bird is not dry and your dressing is all you could imagine,.......................and i hope late Saturday nite we are all drunk with back slapping, high fiving and joyous comments about our beloved gators and ................................what had transpired at Ron Zook Field.

AND yes, Thanks to Ox for this cool gator place to discuss cuss argue correct and gloat..................
we love you for it,Ox............................hope you and your family have a great day

Last edited:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A Happy Thanksgiving to all my Gator family.

I give thanks that Muschamp is gone, I give thanks for back to back East division titles even with all the questions and doubts about the program. And I give a really big thanks for Ox for this wonderful site.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
From me and my beautiful lady....HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone....God Bless!!! #ChompChomp
:thug: :thug2:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Gator fans! I would like to wish each and everyone of you a blessed day and happy holiday season.

Edit, Thank you Ox for this place that we all use as an outlet.

:chomp:

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. If you are a first responder today or work in a hospital thank you for your unselfishness to give up time with your family to look after others. If you work and retail today and have to go in for Black Friday stay safe and it is a crime stores now open on Thursday.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
B97618099Z.120161007153621000GMNF1H01.11.jpg

I hope those that you love are closest to you today... be safe, be happy... have a good nap after the meal! :yum:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving, and as a reminder, if you happen to go out to eat today or go shopping tonight or tomorrow, don't be an assh*le to the people taking care of you.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I'm very thankful for this forum because it makes my outlook on the Gators not feel so awful. You guys are way worse than me! :) No seriously, I appreciate all your opinions and hope you have an absolute great time w' your families or whom ever you spend the holiday with. Happy Thanksgiving go you all and Go Gators!!!

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving Gatorchatter family and to all our service men and women... my son, Rob, spent many Thanksgiving in Iraq so I know how hard it can be - be safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.