Founding Member
angry_turkey2.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am most thankful for me, for without me I would be nothing. Next comes you guys (& gals). Happy Thanksgiving to you and all loved ones. Here's hoping we can hit the Golden Buzzer for Scott Stricklin's performance, when it finally comes...

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, try to ignore what's going on with football and focus on food, alcohol, family, friends, alcohol and food. Cheers y'all :swampqueen:

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I'm grateful I have all you fcukers at my fingertips to ensure I'm never bored at work; slacking instead of working.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving to Ox and all of Gatorchatter. This place is equal parts enlightening and entertaining, with a bit of maddening thrown in, too...and I love it.

Go Gators!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
turkey-utah-browning-superposed-2006-2-1.jpg

Let's not loose sight of reality... Happy Thanksgiving Gators :cool:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now can someone find Chip Kelly and bring him back to Gainesville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Happy Turkeyday to y’all as well, but as a SR NCO I have to give a shoutout to my brothers and sisters away during this time of the year.
90977480019ba2b46571dc3622e5d0c0.jpg

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This place is going to get me fired. For that, I am not thankful.

In all seriousness, I never in a million years thought that I would interact with a bunch of strangers on the internet, much less end up calling many of them good friends. I have an incredible amount to be thankful for in my life, but one is having a place to come to and interact with a bunch of people as crazy as I am for my beloved Gators.

Thanks ox (it hurts me to be nice) for all you’ve done to make this place exist and flourish, and thanks to all of you whackos.

Now get off my land and stop eating my food and pretending like we are “sharing” it. :bna:

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know this anonymous and digital but I can't express how much a part of my life Gatorchatter is. I would love to hang out with you guys and meet everyone.

Im thankful for you Aaron. I admire the hard work, dedication, and risk you took upon yourself to set this board up. I'l always be thankful that you did that.

To the rest of you lurkers, newbies, trolls, and friends.... Happy Thanksgiving

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving, Ox! Thanks for creating this place. You've done a fine job building a damn good website! It's times like these that make people like us truly understand what it means to be a fan. Through all the highs and the lows, we love our Gators, and we will damn near flip our lives upside down just to get a tiny morsel of information from somebody on the web that we've never even heard of. This place is crazy, but it provides us with some sanity at the same time. Well done!
Here's to better years ahead for the boys in orange and blue.
In all kinds of weather, we all stick together.

Cheers

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
By all accounts I shouldn't have much to be thankful for in 2017. As I sit here and try to briefly recount all the reasons why, however, the only things that pop into my head are the people and the things that I'm truly grateful for.

Perhaps it's because this place embodies the spirit of Gators everywhere: "Get up and go!" when life gets difficult, "Wait till next year!" when life falls apart, "Go Gators!" when life goes well, and my favorite "It's great, to be, a Florida Gator!" when the absolute darkest times (Coach Mac era) abruptly and unexpectedly come to an end and new beginnings arise, but I know for me that I'm truly thankful for the biggest group of dysfunctional aholes I've ever almost called friends ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, kill the Nole$, and for crying out loud sign the contract already, Chip!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know we have our differences from time to time (or all the time), but setting that aside, you've done a fantastic job building this site to what it is and creating a slightly irreverent place where we can all be ourselves. For obvious reasons, I know all too well the kind of relationships and friendships that can cultivate from something as silly as a fansite, but we needed somewhere to go when GSMB went belly up, and you stepped up.

So in thanks for you keeping the train rolling when nobody else wanted to, I've donated $40 to become a lifetime member. I look forward to being your archnemsis again starting after this whole holiday business is over. :captain:

giphy.gif

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Stay safe if traveling. wouldn't want anyone to not be able to post on company time in the future. you are my favorite group of miscreants

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving, Gatorchatter.

It's hard to feel thankful for anything at the moment.

I guess I am thankful that I am not a Nole, Vol or Dawg.

And thanks for the board.

Go Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb