Harbaugh receives death threat; consult Mac?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Maybe he can consult w/ his WR's coach on how to handle the situation?

Police investigating tweets as potential threat against Jim Harbaugh

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...tential-threat-against-jim-harbaugh/33926575/

A Twitter account apparently belonging to former Michigan linebacker Elysee Mbem-Bosse is being investigated by the University of Michigan Police Department after a series of menacing tweets that mentioned guns and violent behavior and a potential threat against Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh.

Melissa Overton, UM Deputy Police Chief, confirmed to The Detroit News on Tuesday that the department is looking into the threats posed by the Twitter account.

“We are aware of the tweets and that it is under investigation,” Overton said.

Overton would not identify the Twitter user because that has not yet been independently verified.

Michigan officials have a heightened awareness of the threats on Mbem-Bosse’s Twitter feed and are working with the UM Police Department. The university and athletic department do provide medical, academic and counseling support to all student-athletes.

635892541310365786-EMB.jpg

A statement from Michigan late Tuesday confirmed Mbem-Bosse is no longer on the team.

“Elysee (Mbem-Bosse) left the football program in mid-November and is no longer with the team,” it reads.

Concern was raised as early as last Saturday when Mbem-Bosse’s Twitter feed was flooded with unsettling, disjointed commentary that took a more threatening tone by Monday night. The tweets continued Sunday, and Monday evening when the tweets were directed at reporters who were at Schembechler Hall interviewing two assistant coaches.

The tweets expressed outrage toward Harbaugh, saying he was having a family crisis and “was suspended for going to take care of my family.” One of the tweets linked to Harbaugh’s twitter, @CoachJim4UM.

Among the tweets were these:

“Michigan is open carry. Let’s not forget.”

“Let’s not have a murder case on your hands.”

“It’s time to say sorry, don’t you think.”

“If anybody wants to make an arrest on me. No need to pull up I’ll come to you in cuffs myself. I wish somebody would put me in front of a judge.”

“Within hours of my family crisis. (Expletive) GN. It’s on tomorrow.”

It is unclear when or if Mbem-Bosse was suspended from the team, but he has not been part of the team since late November.

Tweets from Mbem-Bosse's account were sent to a Detroit News reporter Monday night after the reporter posted comments from defensive coach Al Washington. The tweets asked several times, “What he say about me” and suggested the coach “stop lying.”

The News sent screenshots of several tweets to the Ann Arbor Police Department Monday night.

The Twitter account @ElyseeBoss was locked later Monday night. The tweets are protected and only confirmed users have access to his tweets and compete profile.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It was Mac that threatened Harbaugh so that he would hire him...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna assume this guy isn't Irish. How do you pronounce Mbem? Mawbem? Embem? Mmmbem?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My God, can you imagine how green with envy Mac is right about now? If only he were able to gin up this kind of real drama at Florida, maybe people would have felt sorry for him, the poor sad sack.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna assume this guy isn't Irish. How do you pronounce Mbem? Mawbem? Embem? Mmmbem?
He was one of our top targets. We were sure to get the pair that went to Meatchikin or Bammer, until we weren't and took some south florida 2.5 star shyt. The good news is we finished second per Bowl.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Life is a biotch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online