Harris accuser withdraws complaint

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
soflagator;n75284 said:
Would be nice, and I'd champion the cause. But unfortunately it's not going to happen. Keep inmind that Machen doesn't make the rules or trends of society. But as someone in his position, he has to live by them. As I've said in other posts, I'd be shocked if TH isn't getting a ton of support behind closed doors.
Really hope that was the case, he got hosed

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Less than a week... The fact it happened at all is unfortunate but it did. Guarantee he did learn a lot in a short period of time. Hope she did, too. Stupid horny kids.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
The University handled it perfectly. The cost of the University maintaining it's integrity and dismissing any hint of impropriety was a kid missing one game. The professional way the situation was handled allows us to continue to point our fingers at and make fun of the $hi+hole in Tally.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His fantasies never come true.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel won't take advantage of any situation presented. The more pressure the less synaptic firing goes on in that head.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully JD will skip the lithium dose on Saturday and will play with and show some damn emotion.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n75068 said:
There is no way he plays this week... he hasn't even been cleared by the University yet and even if he was, he hasn't practiced or attended any sessions.

Her name hasn't been released yet and I hope it isn't. It's the best case scenario for this not to turn into an attack on her.
I don't know that I agree with the legal policy of not making the accuser's name public when the accused is publicly excoriated. Doesn't that strike you a little cold? I say this and I'm the father of two daughters and believe a rapist ought to have his schfontz nailed to a stump. Here, Harris's reputation has been damaged permanently and what's the story. Nothing happened really? Don't you think we should at least know the facts of the case as the GPD knows them. And then I read that she hasn't recanted and obtains the right to pursue this later. What does that mean? Until he get's to the NFL and has some bread to negotiate with? I say hell no, lets get it all out and let the chips fall where they may. If this was a false accusation, SHE needs to be arrested. After all this was not something petty she accused him of. It smells bad to me. I guess i'm living in la la land.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n75389 said:
And then I read that she hasn't recanted and obtains the right to pursue this later. What does that mean? Until he get's to the NFL and has some bread to negotiate with?
It's exactly what it means.

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
oxking;n75389 said:
I don't know that I agree with the legal policy of not making the accuser's name public when the accused is publicly excoriated. Doesn't that strike you a little cold? I say this and I'm the father of two daughters and believe a rapist ought to have his schfontz nailed to a stump. Here, Harris's reputation has been damaged permanently and what's the story. Nothing happened really? Don't you think we should at least know the facts of the case as the GPD knows them. And then I read that she hasn't recanted and obtains the right to pursue this later. What does that mean? Until he get's to the NFL and has some bread to negotiate with? I say hell no, lets get it all out and let the chips fall where they may. If this was a false accusation, SHE needs to be arrested. After all this was not something petty she accused him of. It smells bad to me. I guess i'm living in la la land.

She withdrew the complaint, that's not the same as filing a false police report. So no, she does not need to be arrested. What Treon needs to do is keep his nose clean and learn from this situation. I don't know the kid, nor much about him, but I hope he can put this behind him, focus on what's important, and stay out of trouble.

Her too. We don't know what really happened that night, and probably never will.

I must be your neighbor in la la land, because for the life of me, I can't imagine why someone would file charges of such a heinous nature without at least of breath of truth behind them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You truly have a concrete head under that concrete helmet.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure what is going on, but Muschamp said Harris will not play against LSU. So I guess that is that. Driskel or bust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator