Harsh truths delivered with glee by punk Bianchi

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I agree with the article. Sometimes the truth hurts. For me it felt “broken” right around the GA Southern beat. The whole program felt different. The swagger was gone. Sometimes it feels Gator Nation is cursed.

To get back to the mountain top is going to take a great “big picture” leader that can drive results in practice, on the field, with recruiting, and push the admin and donors to buy into the vision. It is by no means a quick fix. My hope is that at least we get back to being competitive while we build.

Go Gators!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Meh. Every failed regime comes down to lack of leadership. This one will be no exception.

Once we have a solid hire in place and we're back on the recruiting trail, a lot of this so-called brokenness will be forgotten.
That's my main beef with the article. It's 100% fixable fast if we get the right hire. Stop trashing the brand. It's a cherry job for the right guy.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
"When McElwain took over three years ago, he didn’t want us media “outsiders” in what he called the team “sanctuary.” Instead, he moved the post-game news conferences into a dingy, cramped, curtained-off area in the corner of UF’s weight room."

LOL! So little "penis head" Mikey had his feelings hurt when Butters banished him and the rest of his ilk into a area which he feels is not up to the standards which he is entitled. NEWS FLASH!! Mikey is one of the least respected beat writers in the state. So now
he stands on the sidelines and takes pot shots at Butters. Is this the same guy who, just a short time ago, groveled at the feet of Hee Haw
looking for a nod of approval of the former head coach?

00U0U_dUMn9a1DxN7_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This:
Can you blame the injury issues on McElwain? You can when he refused to demote strength and conditioning coach Mike Kent, whom many UF insiders say has been an even a bigger flop than offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier. It’s not just coincidence that the two biggest disappointments on McElwain’s staff — Nussmeier and Kent — are two of his best friends and coaches he refused to fire.

is probably one of the reasons behind all of the injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.