HBC Dr. Pepper commercial

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

That's so awesome! Really glad to see the man have some fun!

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
We didn't have a game, so I didn't watch any TV ... and hadn't seen these before. These rank up there with SOS's Heisman House ad.

Thanks for sharing.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
FINALLY, something about this season has put a smile on my face! Thank you, God, for "smiling on the Gators" and blessing us with Steve Spurrier!! :chomp:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Only thing I don't like is that he's wearing Dr. Pepper colors which happen to be Cocky colors.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Both are great. Definitely brought a smile to my ugly mug!

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
Great, finally a tolerable ad. Otherwise, Larry Culpepper should be drowned in a vat of hot tar.
I would probably look the other way on the Culpepper, but how does he fit in with OBC or Dr. Pepper? Surely they didn't do a commercial with...I can't bring myself to even finish the sentence.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Only thing I don't like is that he's wearing Dr. Pepper colors which happen to be Cocky colors.

I like the commercials a lot. But along with your thoughts, I hate that all the recent quotes from SOS reflect back on his best players at USCe. I get they would be more recent in his memory, but it takes him awhile to get around to and UF players when he is thinking back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator