Healthy game day snacks?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
all right all right sorry I brought it up.

thought I might be missing something. I mocked coach for talking about spicy black bean burgers, then later found I love them myself. thought I might see if any of you had a good ideas for the game day plate that maybe I hadn't thought of.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Salads at pizza joints and healthy snacks on game day are creations of mental illness. Instead, throw down as much wings and nachos as possible and wash it down with the hoppiest beer available. With enough beer it should flush your system within a few hours and you'll be good as new.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chow-chow down, quaf-slosh, and abide blithely, for your bye-the-bye is headed this way.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I love wings, loaded nachos and those little sausages or cheese chunks on a stick, I need to drop a few pounds.

What do you recommend?
Pics or it didn't happen.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Salads at pizza joints and healthy snacks on game day are creations of mental illness. Instead, throw down as much wings and nachos as possible and wash it down with the hoppiest beer available. With enough beer it should flush your system within a few hours and you'll be good as new.
Your last name wouldn't happen to be Killer would it?

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I hear that models are given sparkling water and lemon/lime wedges, with as many cigarettes or other stimulants they need to maintain appetite control, during the up cycle week(s) before a performance. Then, they are allowed brown rice and steamed vegetables for the come down cycle.Seems a totally healthy, legit way to make and maintain weight.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t eat snacks !!!! You fat ####!!!!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law
Donkey stuffing his face with cheesecake no doubt !

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd recommend some homemade pico (tomatoes, onion, jalapeño diced with cilantro and lime juice) and low fat chips with some low carb beer. Or you might try this...

I eat my wife’s ass and wash it down with cold beer.

...though I'd suggest washing it down with something stronger, like grain alcohol or Wild Turkey at the least. Wouldn't want your oral hygiene to take a step backward.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
As much as I love wings, loaded nachos and those little sausages or cheese chunks on a stick, I need to drop a few pounds.

What do you recommend?

I suggest a laxative. From reading a lot of what you throw out here it seems you are so full of sh!t you could probably lose all the lbs you want by sitting on a toilet.

giphy.gif

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't have any idea's for game day snacks because I refuse to hold back during games...…, it's my cheat day.
If you're halfway serious about losing weight(I have to watch my weight due to my tendency to over indulge in beer and starchy carbs) my best advice would be to do some moderate exercise first thing in the morning 5 or 6 days a week. You don't have to bust your ass just stick with it for about 25-30 minutes a session. It bypasses using sugar in your bloodstream and directly burns stored fat....
I do a combination of strength/yoga training prescribed to me by my Chiropractor after an auto accident last February once my back was a little better and have gone from almost 280# to 245-250# since May. I also do 20 minutes of cardio(recumbent exercise bike) in the late afternoon 4 to 5 days before I start drinking beer.

I realize that isn't all that impressive(about 4-6# a month)but consider I still drink 3-5 16oz lite beers on a pretty frequent basis and have made almost no dietary changes.

Don't cheat yourself out of one of our God ordained rights which includes stuffing your face and drinking like a fish, farting, belching and screaming like a lunatic at the TV on Saturday's in the fall man, just don't do it....

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
...though I'd suggest washing it down with something stronger, like grain alcohol or Wild Turkey at the least. Wouldn't want your oral hygiene to take a step backward.
Im still laughing............
I suggest a laxative. From reading a lot of what you throw out here it seems you are so full of sh!t you could probably lose all the lbs you want by sitting on a toilet.
I dont think you are allowed to give the burn gif for your own post but I may be wrong.
Don't cheat yourself out of one of our God ordained rights which includes stuffing your face and drinking like a fish, farting, belching and screaming like a lunatic at the TV on Saturday's in the fall man, just don't do it....
I concur mostly, especially the screaming part.

MD has suggested less carbs to me and it is my goal now. Exercise alone wont do it unless you are training for a marathon most of the time.
But in the spirit of this forum your heartfelt and honest post was basically like putting a "a kick me sign" on your back. I know most of you are in that low zone on the manic/depression scale but give a :law: a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb