Healthy game day snacks?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Visiting #1 son in Maryland. He’s working on some serious & healthy food!

Jalapeños with a cream cheese filling, soon to be wrapped in bacon, wings will be cooked in his “air fryer” which means half the calories of fried.

b9fd7b4b1663b1c755a97ad506f66b82.jpg

My wife has also baked wings with a garlic/lime marinade. Delicious & incredibly tender.
Not sure it's a smart parenting trait to rank your children. I'm sure the lesser kids feel like they have cabins near the boiler on the Titanic.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Not sure it's a smart parenting trait to rank your children. I'm sure the lesser kids feel like they have cabins near the boiler on the Titanic.

Ranking by age. Couldn’t parse our 4 kids any other way. Oldest is a staff sergeant in the US Army and a decorated hero from 2 extended tours in Iraq and dad of our 4 grandchildren. Second son is a gifted teacher & church youth leader, married to and opera singer. Third son is a photonic science & engineering major at UCF (and I am not quite sure what that means) with multiple job offers ahead of his December graduation, married to an engineer who will have her masters in December. Fourth is our only daughter who is a brilliant, beautiful freshman at UCF aiming toward physical therapy or nursing.

It is a GREAT blessing to thoroughly enjoy your children & their spouses/significant others. Only downside is one (our oldest) is in Maryland. The others are in central Florida.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ranking by age. Couldn’t parse our 4 kids any other way. Oldest is a staff sergeant in the US Army and a decorated hero from 2 extended tours in Iraq and dad of our 4 grandchildren. Second son is a gifted teacher & church youth leader, married to and opera singer. Third son is a photonic science & engineering major at UCF (and I am not quite sure what that means) with multiple job offers ahead of his December graduation, married to an engineer who will have her masters in December. Fourth is our only daughter who is a brilliant, beautiful freshman at UCF aiming toward physical therapy or nursing.

It is a GREAT blessing to thoroughly enjoy your children & their spouses/significant others. Only downside is one (our oldest) is in Maryland. The others are in central Florida.

Impressive! You should be very proud!!

Not many parents have National Champions as children...you have two! :smirk:

(Sorry, couldn't help myself on that one.)

But seriously, you are blessed. :pray:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Impressive! You should be very proud!!

Not many parents have National Champions as children...you have two! :smirk:

(Sorry, couldn't help myself on that one.)

But seriously, you are blessed. :pray:

Actually 3 UCF grads/students - and thanks!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey going Vegan?
Probably not, but the truth is I don't like hamburger. or chicken really. I am trying to go meatless, many days a week. nothing rigid though.

back to Matt's wife so by the time I got there he was of course passed out already. I didn't eat anything I'm sure you guys understand. call me a coward but I just didn't want to stick my face anywhere that Matt had been.

Last edited:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Probably not, but the truth is I don't like hamburger. or chicken really. I am trying to go meatless how many days a week. nothing rigid though.

back to Matt's wife so by the time I got there he was of course passed out already. I didn't eat anything I'm sure you guys understand. call me a coward but I just didn't want to stick my face anywhere that Matt had been.

I'm rolling at this. :bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.