Heard Peyton on the Radio Yesterday

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n3035 said:
He's not a bad guy and he's one of the greatest to ever play the game. But he's a volunteer. Maybe some of you have forgotten how heated that rivalry was.

"Was" is the key word here.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great new forum, same ole Peyton! Nothing new. No bad wishes on him personally but as for him and HorseFace......suck it!

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n2853 said:
Peyton is one of the very few reasons I bother to watch the NFL and it's money grubbing hoodlums and owners. I realize we owned him in his college days, but **** that was eons ago. He is a good ole Southern boy from a great family who had a terrible time with multiple neck surgeries and is lucky to be able to play at all.
He was on Letterman last week and was talking about how the nerves to his arm were totally screwed up and he had to learn how to throw again and without the arm strength he had before. He also really appreciates the game and the privilege of still being able to play. He said the nerves were still coming back.

His nerves come back every time he's playing in a big game. Most recently during the last Superbowl!

:bwahaha:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How can you feel anything but pity for a once proud SEC football program that runs off a successful HBC, hires Lame K., Derrick Dooley, whoever the F they have now, tops it off with Spanky Hart as AD and embarrasses the Mighty SEC by losing to lowly Wyoming. It may take another TEN years for their program to fully recover. If ever.
Hate? no; Pity? yes

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n3177 said:
How can you feel anything but pity for a once proud SEC football program that runs off a successful HBC, hires Lame K., Derrick Dooley, whoever the F they have now, tops it off with Spanky Hart as AD and embarrasses the Mighty SEC by losing to lowly Wyoming. It may take another TEN years for their program to fully recover. If ever.
Hate? no; Pity? yes

No, I still hate them and I definitely have no pity for them.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hate? no; Pity? yes

Love your Av and appreciate your pity for UT but mentioning they lost to Wyoming after we lost to Ga Southern is wack!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hate? no; Pity? yes

Trust me. I and the lion's share of UT fans prefer your unconditional hate to pity. I actually admired and got a kick out of ruthless world class UT haters like "Paddy Boy" AuthentiGator and wiseguy BigGatorGino.. Florida just had the worst football season in half a century. Do you think I pity the Florida Gators now. No. They're jort lizards from hell whether they are an undefeated team ranked #1 or have a laughably pathetic team like 2013. We'll have no pity for you when the Vols end the losing streak this September in Neyland. We'll play "Rocky Top" without mercy and lay down the mock Florida chop as you make your jort clad way out of the stadium.

Better save all that pity for yourselves.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dugaboy;n2928 said:
I really hope it is not Peyton's last hurrah. The kid is a good passer for a passing quarterback. He is a winner; but.....in big games, something gets in his head
Whatever the hell got in that bulbous head was pretty damn large

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
Hate? no; Pity? yes

Trust me. I and the lion's share of UT fans prefer your unconditional hate to pity. I actually admired and got a kick out of ruthless world class UT haters like "Paddy Boy" AuthentiGator and wiseguy BigGatorGino.. Florida just had the worst football season in half a century. Do you think I pity the Florida Gators now. No. They're jort lizards from hell whether they are an undefeated team ranked #1 or have a laughably pathetic team like 2013. We'll have no pity for you when the Vols end the losing streak this September in Neyland. We'll play "Rocky Top" without mercy and lay down the mock Florida chop as you make your jort clad way out of the stadium.

please stop trying to appear human

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
Hate? no; Pity? yes

Love your Av and appreciate your pity for UT but mentioning they lost to Wyoming after we lost to Ga Southern is wack!
with intent

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n3249 said:

This will NOT be the year the Vols snap the losing streak. FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.