Heisman Returned to Cheating Reggie Bush and USC

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m in favor of it. Great player that earned it on the field . It’s also a shame the rightful home run king and greatest ball
Player of all time Barry isn’t in the hall of fame where he belongs .

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I’m in favor of it. Great player that earned it on the field . It’s also a shame the rightful home run king and greatest ball

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

In with the preemptive strike
(rookie card)

1713976575616.jpeg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow was the greatest front of all time though :suspect:

As funny as it is truthful, there is a reason, UF media relations pushed him to the public/media so hard. Tebow was a great dude, but if he was out there, and they weren't paying attention to that what was going on behind the curtain.

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t care one way or another. But based on the SC ruling, and complete neutering of the NCAA, it probably makes sense. I disagree with student athletes being paid, and have said this many times, but if the kid from uga can have a Lamborghini(or whatever he bought) then having a beach condo provided by boosters free of charge shouldn’t cost someone an award. The NCAA never had the right to push for it being stripped. Given today’s climate, I have no issue with this.

Last time I checked, changes in laws and rules are not retroactive.
Can Florida sue the NCAA for all the lost revenue and interest from the probation back in the eighties?
Can SMU sue for the death penalty back in the late eighties?

Although my son is an attorney, I am not so I assume there is some BS provision that bifurcates these scenarios.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Remember, he swept attempted murder under the rug, and also looked the other way on our players’ involvement in that puppy killing factory.
I'm OK with that. But I can't get over the BS he pulled to get the charges dropped with the sammich assault.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Can Florida sue the NCAA for all the lost revenue and interest from the probation back in the eighties?

Although my son is an attorney, I am not so I assume there is some BS provision that bifurcates these scenarios.

They should. But again, it’s been determined that it is legally wrong to prevent someone from making money off of their name. Again, I understand the different view, but when you have money being handed over to HS athletes who’ve done nothing to date, and it’s viewed as ok, I do think it’s silly that a player of Bush’s caliber should be crucified for some side perks he received while wining titles and trophies, especially when those perks probably amount to far less than today’s.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm good with it as long as we get our 1984, 1985 and 1990 SEC championships back.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

It is called a statute of limitations and having an absolute p$ssey as AD then and now. The attorneys are only going to take the position the AD approves, which for Swishy Scott is downward dog.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It is called a statute of limitations and having an absolute p$ssey as AD then and now. The attorneys are only going to take the position the AD approves, which for Swishy Scott is downward dog.
Well I really think you’re wrong. It’s statue of limitations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator