Hey Gator fans

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
So what have you guys been up to today? Does anyone know when the Tenn-Fla game is?! :cry2::angry:​

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SecVolfan13;n286122 said:
So what have you guys been up to today? Does anyone know when the Tenn-Fla game is?! :cry2::angry:​

What does this meltdown do for your faith in Butch?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to hear your reaction from the Vol point of view. I don't see how the UT fan bases recovers from this.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought you had us beat. Thanks for being a good sport.

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
NavetG8r;n286140 said:
I thought you had us beat. Thanks for being a good sport.

+1.... They beat us in every phase yet still managed to hand the game to us in the end

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n286137 said:
I'd love to hear your reaction from the Vol point of view. I don't see how the UT fan bases recovers from this.

As great of a comeback as this was for us, it was an even worse meltdown for them.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
If I were a vol fan I'd probably be apoplectic after the last 2 weeks.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, UT lost, but we had to win it. We beat them and ourselves.

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I don't understand not going for 2 on the td in the 4th qtr. Butch will have to answer for that. Who knows if that changes the outcome, if they even convert it but I would have went for it. Tennessee is the better team on paper and on the field for most of the day but that does not equal wins.
My dad just sent me a text. So far this year in college football, teams with a 13 point or more lead going into the 4th qtr are 188-3. Tennessee owns 2 of those 3 losses. WOW

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
To answer your question OX. Butch is a great recruiter and has done an amazing job with reuniting old players and re-energizing what was a dead fanbase. For now I'll take that. His game day coaching has been disappointing and today added to that. However if he were to do all those things and be a great coach we would be calling him Saban. I'm still showing patience with Butch Jones because he has earned that right with everything else he has done.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
SecVolfan13;n286163 said:
To answer your question OX. Butch is a great recruiter and has done an amazing job with reuniting old players and re-energizing what was a dead fanbase. For now I'll take that. His game day coaching has been disappointing and today added to that. However if he were to do all those things and be a great coach we would be calling him Saban. I'm still showing patience with Butch Jones because he has earned that right with everything else he has done.
Well, I for one can say that I hope they sign him to a lifetime contract. :dance:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's done a helluva good job with that roster. I'd rather see him gone than stay. You've got some athletes. I still don't know how we won today, but I'm glad we did. The streak is alive. :headbang:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How do you not know that the game clock is going to keep running after you fumble out of bounds like that? Worst gameday coach ever. Glad he's wearing the creamsicle.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member

Next year sometime at your place.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
ChompTown;n286143 said:
+1.... They beat us in every phase yet still managed to hand the game to us in the end

Not to mention having the Refs on their side for most of the game. Never gave up, and some decent luck at the end as well.

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
VulcanAlex;n286213 said:
Not to mention having the Refs on their side for most of the game. Never gave up, and some decent luck at the end as well.

Without question, Refs were giving them every chance to take that one

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
SecVolfan13;n286153 said:
I don't understand not going for 2 on the td in the 4th qtr. Butch will have to answer for that. Who knows if that changes the outcome, if they even convert it but I would have went for it. Tennessee is the better team on paper and on the field for most of the day but that does not equal wins.
My dad just sent me a text. So far this year in college football, teams with a 13 point or more lead going into the 4th qtr are 188-3. Tennessee owns 2 of those 3 losses. WOW
One of the talking heads was all over that too.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
SecVolfan13;n286163 said:
He can be a good coach. He needs a better Off coordinator. He reminds me of Phil a little but with Dobbs you should be better. You lost two VERY close games you could have won easily. Funny how your fans are now seeing what Phil was. A damned good coach. If not for SOS he is almost second behind the Bear. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator