Hillary plans to start a franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
sometimes when dealing with complete morons such as yourself, things such as this are necessary for your simplistic mind to understand.

LOL --Beyond the little circle of you, L-boy and Bammer, I can't imagine that the other posters are impressed by your middle school insults.

I would think most people would consider adults acting like middle school children to be morons.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're into Hillary, we get it :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL --Beyond the little circle of you, L-boy and Bammer, I can't imagine that the other posters are impressed by your middle school insults.

I would think most people would consider adults acting like middle school children to be morons.
Like I said, when we have to slow things down and repeat things over and over and over again, we are going to dumb things down for simpletons like you.

If you don't like it here, by all means, go play with cowboy.

You really provide nothing here. You are simply the political opposite of cowboy, but otherwiseprovide nothing but worthless one sided nonsense.

Keep it up, and you'll be joining cowboy permanently.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
Like I said, when we have to slow things down and repeat things over and over and over again, we are going to dumb things down for simpletons like you.

If you don't like it here, by all means, go play with cowboy.

You really provide nothing here. You are simply the political opposite of cowboy, but otherwiseprovide nothing but worthless one sided nonsense.

Keep it up, and you'll be joining cowboy permanently.

Don't forget that L-boy has offered a cash bonus to Ox if my account is deleted so, if you decide to pull the trigger, don't leave any money on the table!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget that L-boy has offered a cash bonus to Ox if my account is deleted so, if you decide to pull the trigger, don't leave any money on the table!
I'd happily do it for free.

But we have a reputation to maintain here that this place is an echo chamber, thus you remain free :snicker:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't believe you locked this thread ox. It was going so well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.