Historical collapse by Green Bay

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How valuable can you be to a team that missed the playoffs?

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
Plenty valuable...how bad would they have been without him? i understand it's about the playoffs and winning the superbowl but, it has to start somewhere...and he was the best player, who had the biggest impact on his team.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;n154598 said:
Plenty valuable...how bad would they have been without him? i understand it's about the playoffs and winning the superbowl but, it has to start somewhere...and he was the best player, who had the biggest impact on his team.

Not arguing that he was the best player...but the award is called most valuable and they failed to make the playoffs. It would be like making Hargreaves the MVP of the SEC. He may be the best player, but MVP?

Amazin1

Jan 10, 2015
Making the playoffs or winning the superbowl is a team accomplishment. making the biggest impact on your team makes you mvp. i believe, right or wrong, that Watt had a bigger impact on his team than rodgers did.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;n154642 said:
Making the playoffs or winning the superbowl is a team accomplishment. making the biggest impact on your team makes you mvp. i believe, right or wrong, that Watt had a bigger impact on his team than rodgers did.
Take Rodgers away from Green Bay and you have a 4-12 team.

Amazin1

Jan 10, 2015
No way...they are still a talented team...i believe 9-7. without Watt the Texans are 5-11. he has a much bigger impact on that team than rodgers does on the packers.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;n154699 said:
No way...they are still a talented team...i believe 9-7. without Watt the Texans are 5-11. he has a much bigger impact on that team than rodgers does on the packers.

Ummm....no.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;n154699 said:

wow, didn't take you for a guy that gets drunk on Mondays

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;n154699 said:
I love JJ Watt but......

:lmao:

:drunk:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n154738 said:
I love JJ Watt but......

:lmao:

:drunk:

Look. Who gives a ****. Football is a TEAM sport. Why give any importance to individual awards? Look at the Heisman Trophy. What kind of joke is that? What does that award matter if your team does not go all the way and win the National Championship. The Heisman is the kiss of death for any player that wins it and takes that trophy with him to the NFL. How many MVP's did OUR Peyton win? What good does all those awards and accolades do when time after time he's advanced to the Playoffs or Super Bowl only to fall on face? Even in individual sports like tennis and golf all the awards in the world don't add up to equal winning one Major.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;154699 said:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Packers would maybe break .500 if Rodgers was not there. There is no way Watt can be accounting for 4 wins this past season.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;n154642 said:
This might be one of the most asinine things i've ever read. You are talking about one of the greatest QB in NFL history and he has less of an impact than a DE? A QB touches the ball every damn play and has way more of an impact on the team than 1 DE no matter what he does. Watt is currently hands down the best defensive player in the game...nobody is questioning that but to say he has more of an impact than a QB is just plain stupid.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amazin1;n154699 said:
Last year the Packers went 2-5-1 when Rodgers got hurt...and i am including the loss to the Bears because Rodgers got hurt on the first drive of the game. Quit while you are way way way behind before you make any other stupid comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.