Holgorsen remains confident Will Grier will be able to start against Virginia Tech

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Out of curiosity from the Treon thread, I looked this up.

IMO, this is complete bulls*t that the NCAA would allow any athlete to transfer to beat a suspension (regardless of how WG left UF. I'm saying ANY athlete in any sport shouldn't be allowed to transfer and then all of a sudden their suspension is wiped away).

Anyhow, Holgersen is confident he'll be able to play week 1:

Dana Holgorsen remains confident Will Grier will be able to start against Virginia Tech
The Mountaineer staff are still waiting on the official word from the NCAA, but the confidence level inside the program seems high.

http://www.smokingmusket.com/2017/3...etball-baseball-sports-big-12-ncaa-news-links

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If they wouldn't let him shorten his suspension here, they shouldn't shorten his suspension there. Other than the school he's attending, nothing has changed.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can anyone in West Virginia even do the math? Maybe that's why they're so confident,

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds to me like Grier is behind Juggs?? anyway....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyhow, Holgersen is confident he'll be able to play week 1:
Holgersen is confident.

He is also wasted, like he makes Huggins look like a social drinker and Huggins is 15% bourbon by body weight.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Morgantown was podunkville. Then I drove around it. Forty-five minutes later, I was in Pittsburgh.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You have to wonder whether Grier would be in the mix if he had stayed. All that talent and experience ahead of him.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holgorsen basically said he had other options than Grier so he wasn't worried about it.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law can assess it... but you let that guy start the season and the Gators should have a lawsuit... we lost that guy, at least partially, because of the lengthy suspension imposed and spot in the season... now they let another party realize that "asset" earlier than what we could have if given that same reduced sentence. NCAA probably has some dictatorship immunity clause with the member schools, but F them if that happens. The dude was just starting his growth potential and getting a taste of championship fans making noise. He's a bone head and picks dubious friends to hang with, but damn it seemed like he may have "that knack" to make a play.
:mad:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
You have to wonder whether Grier would be in the mix if he had stayed. All that talent and experience ahead of him.
I sure hope you're kidding.

Talent ahead of him? Who exactly? :lol:

I don't think anyone ever disputed Grier's talent, it was his off the field bullshyt and daddy issues everyone took umbrage with.

Oh well, fk him and Buffalo Bill

IMG_0391.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator