Holiday travels

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I traveled back and forth several times over the holiday period. In or out of FLL, MCO & Mia airports. Did Disneyworld and Epcot,Saw plenty of proud Gators wearing Gator gear, always gave them a Go Gators, When I had time in lines or waiting somewhere I struck up conversations with these people. I would normally start the conversation by asking what they though of Butters, the majority of the answers were literally the people would shake their head as in no, and look down. Similar to this board, most people were not happy with both the recruiting and lack of improvement with the players. Also a majority did not think butters was the answer when I asked, quite a few said he'll probably be fired after next year. Only one guy thought he was doing a great job.

Just letting you know what I ran across in my travels. The attitude showed by many was one of big time disappointment at the current state of the program. Very few pumpers for this current staff.

Also, ran across quite a few Longhorn fans wearing their gear, I would ask what they thought of Charlie Strong, damn near everyone thought he was doing a decent job, many did not want to see him fired, but they all said the loss to Kansas sealed his fate.

We all know the position of all the other members of Gatorchatter, what do other Gators say to you guys when you run across them?

Go Gators!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Unless these guys are handing Stricklin 100k Checks every month it probably wont matter what we think; sadly...

However, I agree with these people

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would normally start the conversation by asking what they though of Butters, the majority of the answers were literally the people would shake their head as in no, and look down.
The only people I know in real life that like Butters are Bammers or Nolls.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't talk Gator football anymore.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
It seems I see a lot less gator hats, shirts and tags than previous years, but yet Tennessee and Georgia fans are out in force and they suck as bad as we do.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
You dont see me. I wear something gator just about everyday.............

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Went to dinner at FishBones last night. 5 kids walked in wearing IMG academy t-shirts following what I presume was a coach. Really wanted to give them a Go Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.