Homecoming

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
I dont like that...its a great HC game competition wise but I like the easier foes on HC weekend....makes me go home feeling more cheerful. LSU will be a tougher than usual game this season. They want payback and what better way than HC....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
.... unless Mac goes out and hires Miles as our co-DC ??

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I dig it... this was supposed to be a game @LSU and we are making it our HC game.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I dont like that...its a great HC game competition wise but I like the easier foes on HC weekend....makes me go home feeling more cheerful. LSU will be a tougher than usual game this season. They want payback and what better way than HC....
We came from Seattle to go to the Vandy homecoming game two years ago. Though we won, we didn't necessarily go home cheerful, more like thankful. And Vandy was an 'easier' foe. :lol:

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
We came from Seattle to go to the Vandy homecoming game two years ago. Though we won, we didn't necessarily go home cheerful, more like thankful. And Vandy was an 'easier' foe. :lol:
Very true. That win felt more like a loss....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I've only taken my boys to one ever. The Georgia Southern game. They're 12 and 9. They've never experienced us as a winning program.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
I've only taken my boys to one ever. The Georgia Southern game. They're 12 and 9. They've never experienced us as a winning program.
Get them back soon! Its like falling off a bicycle, you get back on and pedal on.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
If we want to be considered elite again, then bring on whomever! Don't run from anyone. Especially LSU.
Go Gators!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't even get my kids to watch Gator football. They say it's too boring.

They will watch Gator basketball with me.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It will either be a huge win or a huge loss. No inbetween on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator