Honest Question

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That Miami teams had the best NFL talent (especially on defense), but I would say that didn't function as a complete team that Nebraska team did. The game would be close. Don't know if Miami could stop that option, consistently, or give Nebraska could stop Miami's pro running game and play action pass.

It would be fun to watch :-)

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1995 Nebraska would like a word with you about this. They averaged 53.16 points per game, while allowing only 14.5 points per game. With that said, let me go throw up.

Just FYI this current Alabama team is averaging 54.1 pts per game (1st in the nation) while only allowing 15.9. What's impressive is if you look at their scores at halftime, then they are averaging 38.75 pts per game. Their scores at halftime are good enough to put them 20th in the nation in total points per game. We're currently ranked 35th with 34.4 pts per game.

There's a lot of season to be played, but this Alabama team so far is putting together a very impressive resume.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I figured we'd win between 6 and 8 games this year. We're getting real close to playing w/ house money. I don't care either way. Sure, I'd love to go to Atlanta - because it would mean we beat UGA. I'd love to go 11-1, which would mean we beat FSU. But so far, this year has been a very, very pleasant surprise.

I still think UGA, Missouri, and FSU will be tough games (for various reasons). So, I'm going to try not to get too upset if we do lose any of those games. I want to see progress and a positive future for our program - which is something we haven't seen since 2008 or so.
It's not only the wins its how we've won. Adjusted and dominated lsu, Vandy and msu. We can win slugfests or score a bunch. It's the marked improvement from not just Franks but almost all the position groups. I think that UK was Mullen realizing its time to step on some nuts. If we coach and play like we have the last few weeks we have a legit chance of beating uga. It will be a dog fight and they are extremely talented. This is Mullen's big test imo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb