Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Lose by 10 or more

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Where oh where, and oh how did they get implanted with such lackadaisical 'zenthusiasm' ?

Right.

It’s gotta change. That’s only one of many pieces (talent upgrades, preparation, execution, focus, etc.) but it is one.

It used to be almost EVERY opponent circled their game with UF. We got their best shot - and handled it. We have a long way to go.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mama does. 15 passenger white van. She calls it the "Catholic Assault Vehicle--CAV".
Dude, give that woman's womb a break, please.

I8F1OIBQJK0VPN8N-cp126x0x620x299-pad750x500xx3e3e3ex.img

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Catholic, not Mormon.
Well if he converts to Mormonism or Islam (the forgotten ploygamists) he can bother some ofher woman's uterus.

I was posting from a phone, thought it was just a bunch of stick figure kids. Didnt see the four wives thing. Though I guess if those are babymamas instead of wives, it isnt necessarily Mormon or Muslim. Pimpin aint easy.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well if he converts to Mormonism or Islam (the forgotten ploygamists) he can bother some ofher woman's uterus.

I was posting from a phone, thought it was just a bunch of stick figure kids. Didnt see the four wives thing. Though I guess if those are babymamas instead of wives, it isnt necessarily Mormon or Muslim. Pimpin aint easy.
Probably Baby-Mamas. I’m posting from a phone as well, as always. I still love ya,Donk.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can confirm that through careful observation yesterday, the presence of rap music and Tom Petty did not cause us to lose.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Sofla's It's Over speech should be etched on a plaque next to Tebow's Promise speech since both have inspired us to greater things.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I can confirm that through careful observation yesterday, the presence of rap music and Tom Petty did not cause us to lose.

Yeah, but that rap chit and Petty thing has now stopped the wave and the orange/blue cheers the crowd would get going during time outs. Hate it. At least we don’t have the F$U DJ in the end zone.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yeesh, I feel like Princip at this point. If I'd known this would go 15 rounds, I never would've taken the shot.

My apologies to all affected by this thread.
Dude, you just said what most of us were thinking with that awful first game. Who knew Mullins was gonna turn this ship on a dime headed in the right direction. Sometimes patience is your friend. fckn interweb NEVER forgets or forgives or forgets........I do. Let me give you a hand up on this Bandwagon...........we having a great time up here.:)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Time to retire the Petty tribute. Love Petty, but when you belittle "We Are The Boys" it's time to move on...

That being said, did the LSU band play during both again yesterday?

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Time to retire the Petty tribute. Love Petty, but when you belittle "We Are The Boys" it's time to move on...

That being said, did the LSU band play during both again yesterday?

Just we are the boys. Not the Petty thing. Azzholes.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, but that rap chit and Petty thing has now stopped the wave and the orange/blue cheers the crowd would get going during time outs. Hate it. At least we don’t have the F$U DJ in the end zone.
There was a pretty deafening O&B chant late in the game yesterday. And one of the wildest crowd moments was when they played Turn Down For What and most of the stadium went apesh*t. I hate rap, but it is what it is. Tom Petty tribute was deafening, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.