TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You got a lot of catching up to do...start with the threads and all your questions will be answered.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n6590 said:
Hey, I finally found where all you guys went! What the hell happened? Who pissed the Sun off and made them kill GSMB?
Welcome to GatorChatter!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Get to work!

Earn your pay... :stickpoke:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad you found us. Welcome aboard and jump right in!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's jrcurtis.....at least I think.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This place will grow on you, like a wart! :dance:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n6660 said:
He's jrcurtis.....at least I think.

Jcurtis? The one that Facebook says is a Clown?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n6590 said:
Hey, I finally found where all you guys went! What the hell happened? Who pissed the Sun off and made them kill GSMB?
One of the mods was busted for selling mattresses and possibly some pillows that had the tags already ripped off. As you can imagine, the **** really hit the fan after that. They had no choice but to take the nookular option.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n6774 said:
Jcurtis? The one that Facebook says is a Clown?
A "clown"? Please explain. I guess I have been called worse, unless you are referring to being a Nolio. If so, that's pretty low, bro! I did attend the Certified Public Manager Program, at FSU, if that's what you are referring to. My employer sent me - it wasn't my choice of schools. Don't be fooled, though; I am Gator to the bone and have been since birth!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, you list Clown Tech as your school. That certainly needs an explanation and probably some sort of contrition, like ten thousand Hail Marys.

You've been Jcurtis as long as I remember. Why change?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law, I use GIGator on all the other sites, so, thought I'd make it consistent. I leave the FSU info on my Facebook because it drives my Nole friends crazy. I graduated from Troy State, which was the school offerEd by the Army, at my location - I took advantage of what was available. ufgator812 - Life is much better if one has a positive outlook. Miserable people, like you appear to be, try to pull others down to their level - I refuse to play that game. Carry on with your childish name calling, if that's how you get your kicks. Just remember, I have been called worse by better men. O_O

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Law, I use GIGator on all the other sites, so, thought I'd make it consistent. I leave the FSU info on my Facebook because it drives my Nole friends crazy. I graduated from Troy State, which was the school offerEd by the Army, at my location - I took advantage of what was available. ufgator812 - Life is much better if one has a positive outlook. Miserable people, like you appear to be, try to pull others down to their level - I refuse to play that game. Carry on with your childish name calling, if that's how you get your kicks. Just remember, I have been called worse by better men. O_O
Whoa there. Ease up. Miserable? No. I just happen to have seen many JRCurtis messages on the net (including replies on Ledger articles). The fsu status always caught my eye. I do not mean to upset or rile you. It's not like I called you a liberal. As far as a positive outlook, I tend to look at past history as an indicator of what can be expected in the future. I once had high hopes for the Gators under Muschamp. I'm positive that I no longer have this same optimism with WM at the helm. Hoping and expecting are two different things. Keep carrying the Muschamp torch. I hope he proves me wrong. Go Gators.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
ufgator812, you didn't get me "riled up" and yes, calling me a liberal would be pretty low. :-) I, too, have my concerns about the program; however, I would prefer that Muschamp succeed. If he doesn't, the chances of us making a turn-around within the next 2-4 years are pretty low. I know a player, WR, that I have known most of his life and he has refuted many of the things said about Muschamp. He wouldn't tell me things that weren't true, so, I guess I have more hope than many. Maybe I should remove the FSU reference on my Facebook. O_O

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhh, its getting fun around here. Its nice to have everyone back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb