TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
Ahhh, its getting fun around here. Its nice to have everyone back.
But Sid's AZZ can stay in the abyss.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would never claim FSU, even if it was the only school I ever attended.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Front and center.....present. I am glad to see most back. I post once in a while but always read some of what you guys talk about....some of you are goofier than a pet coon......life goes on.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see many of the posters here now. Jcurtis could pump that sunshine pretty good but we do need balance here and some optimism. Who was the big sunshine pumper that had the cartoon looking character with a red ball or baloon or something like that in his avatar ? Anyone remember - I wonder if he is here now.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Law, I use GIGator on all the other sites, so, thought I'd make it consistent. I leave the FSU info on my Facebook because it drives my Nole friends crazy. I graduated from Troy State, which was the school offerEd by the Army, at my location - I took advantage of what was available. ufgator812 - Life is much better if one has a positive outlook. Miserable people, like you appear to be, try to pull others down to their level - I refuse to play that game. Carry on with your childish name calling, if that's how you get your kicks. Just remember, I have been called worse by better men. O_O
Just change your name back to jcurtis or whatever.It's just not the same.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Law, I use GIGator on all the other sites, so, thought I'd make it consistent. I leave the FSU info on my Facebook because it drives my Nole friends crazy. I graduated from Troy State, which was the school offerEd by the Army, at my location - I took advantage of what was available. ufgator812 - Life is much better if one has a positive outlook. Miserable people, like you appear to be, try to pull others down to their level - I refuse to play that game. Carry on with your childish name calling, if that's how you get your kicks. Just remember, I have been called worse by better men. O_O
I don't understand this either. Why couldn't Florida have a quick turn around with a new coach like auburn did? Although I'm hopeful for a turnaround this year I know this program is capable of having a quick turn around with a new coach aswell.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Need some positive vibes around Title Town!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator_Chompz said:
Front and center.....present. I am glad to see most back. I post once in a while but always read some of what you guys talk about....some of you are goofier than a pet coon......life goes on.
Welcome aboard, Mac.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Clown Tech is the world's second most prominent community college (behind Arizona State).

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I only opened this thread to find out why someone would title a thread "Hooray."

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
While "Hooray" might be lame, there is one in the Political forum titled "I like Kittens". WTF?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
T-gator, what Auburn achieved, last year, was very rare. There's no guarantee that a new coach would even make it himself. It could happen; yet, history shows that there is a greater chance of not being national champs in a coaches first year.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
Like I wrote earlier, it was to poke fun at my corn-nole friends. I have taken care of it! You won't see it on my Facebook page anymore.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Glad to see many of the posters here now. Jcurtis could pump that sunshine pretty good but we do need balance here and some optimism. Who was the big sunshine pumper that had the cartoon looking character with a red ball or baloon or something like that in his avatar ? Anyone remember - I wonder if he is here now.
I love sunshine! It beats the gloom and doom. It has always been my nature to see the good in things, unless it was wearing a towel around its head and an AK47 or RPG in its hand - I did my best to send them on to the land of virgins. I'm not positive about every aspect of the program, but, there is so much negative that I have tried to counter some of it; especially, when it's inaccurate information. Finally, sitting around watching people take turns beating a dead horse gets old.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
NavetG8r;n7243 said:

:exactly:
I'll be glad to leave, if it bothers you guys so much. I didn't join to be a disrupting force. Just say the word and I'll take my ball and move on to other arenas.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
" I'll be glad to leave, if it bothers you guys so much. I didn't join to be a disrupting force. Just say the word and I'll take my ball and move on to other arenas. "

GIGator I don't think anyone is wanting you to leave.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
NavetG8r;n7243 said:

:exactly:
It's just a little ribbing. Just tell everyone to shove it and that will be the end of it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

#23.2

GIGator commented
Today, 05:28 AM

I'll be glad to leave, if it bothers you guys so much. I didn't join to be a disrupting force. Just say the word and I'll take my ball and move on to other arenas.[/QUOTE

Over-React often?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator