MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2 said:
t-gator;n2067 said:
Lol that was a pretty funny exchange of e-mails did brad gator make it over to this board yet?
Present. The emails were fake. To be completely honest, I stole the idea from another guy... Although I believe his emails are real. If you want a good laugh, this is one of his best. It's one of the funniest things i have ever read: http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html
That was hilarious!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n2155 said:
Present. The emails were fake. To be completely honest, I stole the idea from another guy... Although I believe his emails are real. If you want a good laugh, this is one of his best. It's one of the funniest things i have ever read: http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html
That is pretty good, but I have a feeling that guy didn't have his job for long after that.

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I found it from a link on GatorCountry (Swampgas)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
10 pages and nobody mentions t-gator? I'm here boys and girl!! You can now be entertained!!!!
Welcome back T-!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n2155 said:
Lmao that was hilarious

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
bradgator2;n2155 said:
Lmao that was hilarious
Where's your AV?

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Found the link on GatorSports Facebook page.

Lot of negative post directed toward the Sun and it's management.

Thought I would try it out. Took over 24 hours to get posting privileges...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
bradgator2;n2155 said:
Lmao that was hilarious
I'm embarrassed to say but I don't know how to do that.I'm not very technological inclined. I do my posting from a kindle fire and my cell phone.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Brad that dude is seriously funny.
[h=4]Shaving Cream[/h] Our shower cubicle contains around three hundred items. Two of these items, a can of shaving cream and a razor, are mine. The other items are bottles and tubes of various shape, colour and size containing moisturisers, gels, scrubs, masks, body wash, face wash, and things with mysterious names such as Pro-X. Even though the shower cubicle is fairly large, there is actually only about one square foot of space in which to stand and spin.
While I was shaving in the shower Wednesday morning, Holly walked into the bathroom and stared at me with a shocked look on her face. "What?" I asked.
"Just how much shaving cream do you use?" She demanded, "I could hear the 'pshhhhhhhhhh' noise going on for about ten seconds. Even people with normal sized heads don't use that much."

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter said:
Brad that dude is seriously funny.
[h=4]Shaving Cream[/h] Our shower cubicle contains around three hundred items. Two of these items, a can of shaving cream and a razor, are mine. The other items are bottles and tubes of various shape, colour and size containing moisturisers, gels, scrubs, masks, body wash, face wash, and things with mysterious names such as Pro-X. Even though the shower cubicle is fairly large, there is actually only about one square foot of space in which to stand and spin.
While I was shaving in the shower Wednesday morning, Holly walked into the bathroom and stared at me with a shocked look on her face. "What?" I asked.
"Just how much shaving cream do you use?" She demanded, "I could hear the 'pshhhhhhhhhh' noise going on for about ten seconds. Even people with normal sized heads don't use that much."
When I discovered that site, I lost 3 days of work productivity because I couldnt stop reading it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Saw a link on Gatorpsorts that said it had the site on your podcast page

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
Saw a link on Gatorpsorts that said it had the site on your podcast page
Glad to see ya made it

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You people are warmly welcome. Now lets talk about fee's...... :hehehe:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I plan sending my money western union or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart. :hehehe:

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Google>oxrageous podcast>gatorchatter.
I tried out the gatorcounty forum after gatorsports forum shut down thinking some of you would move over to it. Wow, after reading a couple of post I realized the posters there were a bunch of turds, and no one here would move over to it. The turds I was speaking of took great joy in ox bashing, which gave me the idea of googling oxrageous. It is good to see just about everyone has found this site.
I am also relieved that rogdochar is here, I'll need to read a few more of his post before I submit my conclusions in a research paper I'm submitting for publication in a academic journal dealing with.......lets just say, interesting people.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nautigator;n2600 said:
Google>oxrageous podcast>gatorchatter.
I tried out the gatorcounty forum after gatorsports forum shut down thinking some of you would move over to it. Wow, after reading a couple of post I realized the posters there were a bunch of turds, and no one here would move over to it. The turds I was speaking of took great joy in ox bashing, which gave me the idea of googling oxrageous. It is good to see just about everyone has found this site.
I am also relieved that rogdochar is here, I'll need to read a few more of his post before I submit my conclusions in a research paper I'm submitting for publication in a academic journal dealing with.......lets just say, interesting people.
Glad you made it....

PastorBeef

Founding Member
Pastor of Disaster
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Saw it on the GatorSports FB Page under the comments. Thanks, Ox for getting this thing running. Here's to a lot of members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.