How do you edit posts?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Based upon some of the discussion in this thread and the fact that nothing has changed in several days.

Seems like instead of editing 600 users one by one in no particular order he'd sort and start with those that actually post. Still seems like a problem for him if every new user has to be customized to allow editing.
I thought the situation was resolved by switching people over to a different user group. I switched you over after you complained about this a couple of days ago. I'm sorry it still isn't working, I didn't know it wasn't, I'll address the issue.

In the meantime, I don't need your stupid cracks and patronizing attitude. If you knew how many countless hours I spend trying to make this site the best on the net, maybe you wouldn't be so quick to pop off. I also have a real job that takes up quite a bit of my time, which is why I don't post as much as I used to.

If you'd like a refund of the $0.00 you've contributed to Gatorchatter since it's inception, I'll be happy to issue it to you.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought the situation was resolved by switching people over to a different user group. I switched you over after you complained about this a couple of days ago. I'm sorry it still isn't working, I didn't know it wasn't, I'll address the issue.

In the meantime, I don't need your stupid cracks and patronizing attitude. If you knew how many countless hours I spend trying to make this site the best on the net, maybe you wouldn't be so quick to pop off. I also have a real job that takes up quite a bit of my time, which is why I don't post as much as I used to.

If you'd like a refund of the $0.00 you've contributed to Gatorchatter since it's inception, I'll be happy to issue it to you.

:owned:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:lmao:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Makes no sense. For example, Wobble and L-Boy are in the same user group with the same permissions, but Wobble has an "Edit" and "Delete" button under his posts, and L-Boy says he does not.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy, can you do a screenshot?

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014

Lighten up Frances

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Makes no sense. For example, Wobble and L-Boy are in the same user group with the same permissions, but Wobble has an "Edit" and "Delete" button under his posts, and L-Boy says he does not.
It appears that he uses "Tap-a-Talk" a lot. On my phone when I use "Tap-a-Talk" there is no edit button until I tap my message and then it appears.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
It appears that he uses "Tap-a-Talk" a lot. On my phone when I use "Tap-a-Talk" there is no edit button until I tap my message and then it appears.

I use both. Yeah tapatalk edit is different, and it still works. I probably just missed the edit button today, but it definitely wasn't there when I first asked the question.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im a paid member but i have no edit or delete button, just a like, quote, and reply button on the bottom right and a report button on the bottom left... but I appreciate all your hard efforts Ox! Site looks really good.

Edit* - I retract everything I just said, now they are all there :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im a paid member but i have no edit or delete button, just a like, quote, and reply button on the bottom right and a report button on the bottom left... but I appreciate all your hard efforts Ox! Site looks really good.

Edit* - I retract everything I just said, now they are all there :lol:
:facepalm:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Depends if male or female. I think the Male spelling is Francis, and the female spelling is Frances. At least that's how my cousin spells it and she's female. Or maybe I'm talking out my butt and it can be spelled either way for either gender.:lol:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Depends if male or female. I think the Male spelling is Francis, and the female spelling is Frances. At least that's how my cousin spells it and she's female. Or maybe I'm talking out my butt and it can be spelled either way for either gender.:lol:
:bwahaha:

"Lighten up, Francis" is a quote from the movie Stripes.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Im so glad we have spelling teachers here to correct us. Its a sin to misspell a word.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im so glad we have spelling teachers here to correct us. Its a sin to misspell a word.

First off, gren started it. I was just helping him with his spelling question. Second off, spelling is very important. Take a thread I was reading earlier. A poster said Ox was a looser. Well, we all know there's a pretty significant difference between being a loser, and being a looser. If you don't believe me, just go hang out near a bathroom of somebody who is suffering through a looser day.
:giggle:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First off, gren started it. I was just helping him with his spelling question. Second off, spelling is very important. Take a thread I was reading earlier. A poster said Ox was a looser. Well, we all know there's a pretty significant difference between being a loser, and being a looser. If you don't believe me, just go hang out near a bathroom of somebody who is suffering through a looser day.
:giggle:

The use of the word "looser", as if it were "loser", is a running joke that originated in the chatterbox on the old board.
2002 used to misspell just about everything in there, and that was one of them, that I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator