Oct 21, 2014
aae92bdaa861b3a8a1f62e772685acf5.jpg

Gotta enjoy it while we still can, just north of Tampa

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Our Cocoa Beach rezzie fell through -- east coast evacs. We may end up in G'ville after all. What a whacked-out day.

Drink.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You can stay with me on the east coast, 78. Come on out, we have a guest room.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Pool deck furniture in the pool, finally horsed the plywood upside the walls, no food or gas anywhere around Hudson. C'mon beotch, let's see what ya got.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Spent the last 2 days prepping. We're ready. If it tracks out into the gulf and strengthens we'll probabaly leave. If it stays east of appalachicola we'll ride it out. I'm ready either way. Plenty of guns ammo and beer.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We've hunkered down saint pete. Evacuation was just not possible for us. Tomorrow is the day of reckoning. This coast will never be the same. Having been in Charlotte county for Charley I am dreading the destruction, clean up, chaos, and rebuilding that will be required.

After tomorrow I'm going full Naked and Afraid so if you see a naked dude building a hut and catching and cooking a snake while wearing a gator hat, it's probably me.

Be safe and good luck everyone!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hoping for a decent nights sleep tonight bc I know I won't sleep much tomorrow night. I have one xanax to get me through this. Ugh. Not looking forward to the next few days.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've hunkered down saint pete. Evacuation was just not possible for us. Tomorrow is the day of reckoning. This coast will never be the same. Having been in Charlotte county for Charley I am dreading the destruction, clean up, chaos, and rebuilding that will be required.

After tomorrow I'm going full Naked and Afraid so if you see a naked dude building a hut and catching and cooking a snake while wearing a gator hat, it's probably me.

Be safe and good luck everyone!
Stay safe over there! My brother and his family left and went to my parents in Winter Haven.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hoping for a decent nights sleep tonight bc I know I won't sleep much tomorrow night. I have one xanax to get me through this. Ugh. Not looking forward to the next few days.
I've got some black tar heroin if you need it,

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_4284.JPG
Seriously though, stay safe fellow GCMBers/Floridian's! My parents live in Gainesville and are riding out Irma so the storm certainly hits close to home. Keep us posted

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Break it in half

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Hoping for the best for you guys and everyone on the West. The one constant of this storm is that it sucks for everyone. Hunker down and stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb