Hurricane Irma check-in / status report

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Whiteys fish camp off Doctors Lake in orange park.
ddd33d658424e54060af837190089dbe.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Over 6 million without power in the state right now, that's roughly 30% of the people who live here.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry for the very nasty flood damages. Mud-splatter is ruinous &/or hell to wash clean. Hope Clark's Fish Camp restaurant animals stayed up out of fur-ther damage? That's a landmark.

Whiteys fish camp off Doctors Lake in orange park.
ddd33d658424e54060af837190089dbe.jpg

Thanks for the personally relevant photo, Zambo. Went there once after Ga/FL game and UGA fans had taken over the place, boistrously celebrating and we'd kicked their butts.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
My sister finally got over to check my place. Good and the power is on. I hear Palatka has lots of trees down. Thank you, Lord.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My power was back on in 12 hours. Clay Electric kicks ass. Not much damage around Brooker city. REally high winds around noon today.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I left Vero Beach for St. Augustine on thursday. Hope to be home tomorrow. Power out in Vero but still on at holiday inn express. Although it has gone of a few times it has come back on quickly. Kind of going stir crazy especially since I brought my eldery parents with me. But many have it worse.

I am also watching 911 memorials today and it's bringing back memories of 16 years ago when I was in New York City for a business meeting with Craftmatic Adjustable Beds at the Penn Plaza hotel right accross from Madison Square Garden. That early morning meeting was cut short once people found out the towers were hit. I haven't breathed right since. I feel very somber today about 911 and the damage Irma has caused.

I would actually like to visit this historic City Saint Augustine the oldest city in the country but it is pretty much on shut down at this point. Especially the Oceanside.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I lived in Indian River county I'd be having an emergency for sure.
02aee4cf6a3d553b46b26e515df48c8e.jpg

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I left Vero Beach for St. Augustine on thursday. Hope to be home tomorrow. Power out in Vero but still on at holiday inn express. Although it has gone of a few times it has come back on quickly. Kind of going stir crazy especially since I brought my eldery parents with me. But many have it worse.

I am also watching 911 memorials today and it's bringing back memories of 16 years ago when I was in New York City for a business meeting with Craftmatic Adjustable Beds at the Penn Plaza hotel right accross from Madison Square Garden. That early morning meeting was cut short once people found out the towers were hit. I haven't breathed right since. I feel very somber today about 911 and the damage Irma has caused.

I would actually like to visit this historic City Saint Augustine the oldest city in the country but it is pretty much on shut down at this point. Especially the Oceanside.
St. Augustine is a pretty cool little town we go there every couple years.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Power just came back on about 20 minutes ago. Have been without power for 13 hours. I dont know how in the hell this forum stayed together without me for that amount of time....I guess I have trained everyone well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.