Hurry back Luke....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I counted 15 missed wide open receivers today
Oh and make Scarlett #1 because he's the ONLY back we have who knows how to read a block and choose the proper hole. Perrine, Kronk and Thompson all missd reads which would/should have been 30 plus yards gains....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I counted 15 missed wide open receivers today
Oh and make Scarlett #1 because he's the ONLY back we have who knows how to read a block and choose the proper hole. Perrine, Kronk and Thompson all missd reads which would/should have been 30 plus yards gains....

Scarlett for sure. Sit Thompson.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I keep hearing that AA is a senior veteran leader but he's good for at least one colossal **** up a game, two turtle up sacks, 4 rocket passes thrown out of bounds and a half dozen missed open receiver

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we've seen Applebees' ceiling. Hope Luke gets better fast or one of the Freshmen really makes strides this week.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I think we've seen Applebees' ceiling. Hope Luke gets better fast or one of the Freshmen really makes strides this week.

Uhh yea, about the freshman......they arent going to play either one.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think it matters much after watching the N Texas replay. We just suck on offense and LDR was being very dangerous on some of his passes.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I really had high hopes for MT but those are fading fast. The offensive line is not great by any means but there were some HUGE holes today that our RB's missed badly.

Our RBs dont have the greatest vision and cutback ability. Scarlett has been running hard lately however.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I keep hearing that AA is a senior veteran leader but he's good for at least one colossal **** up a game, two turtle up sacks, 4 rocket passes thrown out of bounds and a half dozen missed open receiver

Turn the list around, it's almost time for Christmas and that carol is half-written!

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
An SEC qb can see who has a streaking trail.... I saw a TE open on a 5 yd drag on all 2-3rd yd open route on open 3rd and closed in route in UF vs VU and TU vs Uga.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Appleby was fine last week, but he had a miserable game today. Hopefully Luke is healthy again in 7 days.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I am concerned. Appleby played like any QB can you give me a play on a TN DB. I am still concerned if any Gator QB can deliver a play against a true DLine. Any Dline from LA has my respect.....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.