Husker came in peace

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I don't know the policy but this is a link from a rival site, the poster specifically posted there. Mods can do whatever is required including quoting if they want.

Lots of good insight and links.

Error link removed at mod request. I don't like to remove my mistakes but rather own them. I hope they are happy now.

comment as you desire.

Sorry for the mistake, that link is also interesting but it was not the one I intended.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/threads/husker-fan-comes-in-peace.381016/

corrected link, once again sorry.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wait to see if he fixes it.

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I went over to the Husker 247 board earlier out of boredom and lets just say, they are riled up and hate the Gators. They actually think our advantages over them aren't that great. One poster even said the weather is better in Lincoln than it is Gainesville. Thats the moment I shut my laptop.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wait to see if he fixes it.

:lol: I only saw the first two posts and said “to the politics forum!” Didn’t see you were already on it.

Maybe modding isn’t for me :)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: I only saw the first two posts and said “to the politics forum!” Didn’t see you were already on it.

Naaa man, keep it up. It'll be nice not being the one screwing up for a change.:wink2:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Fixed and I did not remove the mistake. Not sure how it happened but the correct link is there now. Once again sorry for the mistake.

So you choose, one link or the other. Gun control link = politics, sports = sports. Which link stays, which one goes?

You choose

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
ff_843986_xl.jpg

Huskers for peace, love, and understanding.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

No problem, it was my mistake and I don't really understand how it happened. I was reading the thread and just cut and paste without paying attention, good lesson for me. Maybe it should be returned now that it is fixed? Anything you decide is fine with me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I really hate that Swamp Gas board. It's a Xenforo board like this one, but the color scheme and design is hideous.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Long post, summarized here: Huskers want Frost really, really bad.

And he has several personal reasons that might make him desire to go there. It was quite long, being lazy I did not cut and paste it.

Thanks for the summary.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I really hate that Swamp Gas board. It's a Xenforo board like this one, but the color scheme and design is hideous.

Yes and management is very arrogant. Still called Ray Gator's Swamp Gas, I don't think he owns it and I know it was to be while he was very ill.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The colors are bad, the font is bad, they have those horrific circular avatars......just an awful place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.