iu

How it ends up...

iu

Alex.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Have you ever seen a tarantula hawk wasp? It paralyzes the spider, lays its eggs in it then they feed off the spider while it’s still alive! I’ve only seen one in our driveway once. It was fascinating and terrifying at the same time. (we don’t have tarantulas though)

upload_2022-3-4_15-54-3.jpeg

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever seen a tarantula hawk wasp? It paralyzes the spider, lays its eggs in it then they feed off the spider while it’s still alive! I’ve only seen one in our driveway once. It was fascinating and terrifying at the same time. (we don’t have tarantulas though)

Where do I get one of those?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I'm assuming you're talking about the (bad) thread title?

Look pal, you don't get to retire from your role here. And we don't offer vacation time, either. Way I figure it, since this is a non-government job, you have about 22 years left before you can check out. Hell, you've got at least another 7 years minimum before your retirement account of Oxbucks is fully vested.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019

That picture and your description serves as a perfect metaphor for what’s happening at our southern border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator