Recruiting I’m sold on Mullen

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That is one competitive dude. He was showing no mercy. It's great to see him out on campus and interacting.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Decent arm, good footwork and follow through with some nice hip rotation. Should end spring as the top backup QB.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Waiting for the “HE SHOULD BE OUT RECRUITING! NO WONDER WE DONT LAND 5 STARS :mad:

Any minute now....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law told me he was doing this as prep for the post-game pressers.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Waiting for the “HE SHOULD BE OUT RECRUITING! NO WONDER WE DONT LAND 5 STARS :mad:

Any minute now....

He is recruiting. There's 25+ recruits on campus. The kid he hit (in the video) is a top DB. I heard Mullen said afterwards, "That kid's slow....rescind his offer."

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Gotta love the fact that he is enjoying it and wants to be here. Unlike some previous guy who would have probably deflated all the balls and kicked the students out of the gym.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

New strategy....recruit dodgeball players for the football squad. Hey, previous coaching staffs have done worse.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gotta love the fact that he is enjoying it and wants to be here. Unlike some previous guy who would have probably deflated all the balls and kicked the students out of the gym.

I believe Mac would have been in the school kitchen, explaining to that staff how to best make PB&J sammiches, getting them ready for the dodgeball kids to come in hungry after their game.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Nah, previous guy was too busy working on his BBQ sauce recipe with Clarabelle to show up at the gym and deflate the balls.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.