I got banned on the GSMB!

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I'm actually guilty of still occasionally posting there, mostly because I sort of enjoy LOF's diatribes. Sometimes he's actually right. I know I've just banned myself here now with that remark.:p

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
-Drifting-Spirit-THIS-PLACE-IS-A-GHOST-TOWN-goths-30908575-640-431.jpg

GSMB Homecoming Week

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believ anyone goes there after the way they treated us!

Burn the place down!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good move Ox. That place is a Shythole with Alvie running a muck. But one of the fondest memories, take it away Brad.........

:brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad::brad:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
LOL...Ox tried some covert advertising.

He started a thread that simply directed people over here. It wasn't clear where the link led.

Then he replied to the thread several times with more links.

I was thinking the whole time how subtle and yet still transparent it was. I was cracking up when I saw it. Totally a step up from the usual "come join us" thing.

I am shocked that they caught it, moderate that board, are competent?, still let LOF, Orange and Alvin post there.....well just shocked.

I like the GSMB still, but it doesn't get much action.

I spend way more time here now.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believ anyone goes there after the way they treated us!

Burn the place down!

One of my favorite posts ever on Gatorchatter is you posing with your Gatorchatter T-shirt on. Represent!

At least I think it was you…

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LOL...Ox tried some covert advertising.

He started a thread that simply directed people over here. It wasn't clear where the link led.

Then he replied to the thread several times with more links.

I was thinking the whole time how subtle and yet still transparent it was. I was cracking up when I saw it. Totally a step up from the usual "come join us" thing.

I am shocked that they caught it, moderate that board, are competent?, still let LOF, Orange and Alvin post there.....well just shocked.
It had to have been reported. No way they would have seen it on their own.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
2222, I had to use covert links, because the word "chatter" over there is autocorrected to "sports". Seriously. Hence, any direct links here will not work over there because the word chatter is in the link.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
2222, I had to use covert links, because the word "chatter" over there is autocorrected to "sports". Seriously. Hence, any direct links here will not work over there because the word chatter is in the link.

Yeah, I've seen that before.

I liked the subtlety of the covert links though. It was brilliant whether by design or necessity. I was cracking up because it was transparent to me, but those who weren't around back then had no idea where they were going when they clicked on the link.

Willing to bet Alvin or LOF reported you.

Orange isn't competent enough to figure out how to report you. LOL.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Surprised I thought they paid no attention. Now they really should cancel your account after all you are a competitor, and tell you the reason. They are not smart enough to do that.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
OX wear the banning as a badge of honor. The best thing that ever happened was them shutting it down and we're all here at GC!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I should have been permanently banned. They weren't even competent enough to do that.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
This is equivalent to being kicked out of a whorehouse manned by trannies. Not sure why you'd try to recruit anyone from GSMB at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator