I got banned on the GSMB!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didnt even think my post was all that funny. But apparently, someone thought it was 100% real. What sealed the deal was actually the 2nd post, which only a very few people read because the site was yanked within seconds of it. I *may* have accused someone at Halifax of inappropriately using the hamsters. Luckily there is no proof :dance:

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
NSD would be a better day to do it. Even their traffic will pick up, and they might have more activity than their "moderator" can keep up with.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didnt even think my post was all that funny. But apparently, someone thought it was 100% real. What sealed the deal was actually the 2nd post, which only a very few people read because the site was yanked within seconds of it. I *may* have accused someone at Halifax of inappropriately using the hamsters. Luckily there is no proof :dance:
I guess the term "Armageddon" is frowned upon over there?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there are some fond GSMB memories... I mean coming off the top rope with an elbow to CaneThing's scull was a good time, the pseudo bullying by the round table of mindlessness still holds some classic charm and it's own mix of pumpers and scoring frenzy militants. But truly, I feel like a beach house with a great view over here at the Chatter. Besides, the genetics of those old days are mostly here. Go Gators!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there are some fond GSMB memories... I mean coming off the top rope with an elbow to CaneThing's scull was a good time, the pseudo bullying by the round table of mindlessness still holds some classic charm and it's own mix of pumpers and scoring frenzy militants. But truly, I feel like a beach house with a great view over here at the Chatter. Besides, the genetics of those old days are mostly here. Go Gators!
I guess you haven't heard that this site is single-handedly to blame for our poor recruiting class.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you haven't heard that this site is single-handedly to blame for our poor recruiting class.

All of us know better. When we're competing with the elite, membership is high fiving it with the best of them. Gotta love blaming fans for proclaiming the obvious. Tradition laden programs will do that to you most times coach. Strike three was your remedial recruiting. This how to disenfranchise recruits program is not what we term effective. Mac, I am concerned about your mental health. I wish we were a naive fan base just needing a sunny day, pretzel and plenty of mustard. But, you're dreaming of blue ribbons to an audience of self-indulgent partiers who raise crystal and spit confetti. Sometimes Coach you really have to earn the big money. I don't think you or your staff has that united front feel to get this done. :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We need someone with a GC account to recruit some over there. I'd suggest PMs. I see Itraz and others that I wish were still hanging out with us some also.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Still can't believe they don't ban Orange. His crap should never be allowed.
I'm proud to say I have no idea who orange is my guess is he's a vol. There's just no reason to even visit that site anymore. I have wondered why JHCrane also a vol hasn't found his way over here.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm proud to say I have no idea who orange is my guess is he's a vol. There's just no reason to even visit that site anymore. I have wondered why JHCrane also a vol hasn't found his way over here.
He's been here. He knows we're here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Volinmiami or something before, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.